I'm an Official Debbie Macomber Fan Ambassador!

Amy

I'm so excited! I've been selected as an Official Debbie Macomber Fan Ambassador!

DebbieMacomberFanAmbassador.jpg

I'll get advance notice of what's going on in Debbie's world, be able to provide my input, and be eligible for special giveaways and promotions.

I love her Blossom Street series which takes place in a yarn store. The main character is a knitter, but her sister, who also works part-time in the yarn store, is a crocheter.

I also enjoy her Cedar Cove series, which is now a TV series on the Hallmark Channel. I keep meaning to watch it. I guess I'm now going to have to make sure I do. Maybe I can suggest to Debbie that the TV show feature a crochet class in one of the episodes! Wouldn't that be cool?

Her books were so popular when i worked at our library! Her novels have pattern books that follow the storyline, pretty neat.

Cedar Cover is on Saturday night, enjoy! My guide shows episode one is on at 7pm, the new one for this week is on at 8pm, not sure if it's the same everywhere, tho, or you can watch it online.

oh you are so lucky. I love the cedar cove series and the blossom street series and the new series about the bed and breakfast that brings some of the people from cedar cove. I did not start to watch the cedar cove series, but I did tape it from the 2 hr season premiers.

Congratulations Amy! I have been a Debbie M fan since....well a long time.

I look forward to your info for us from her and love the crochet class suggestion. Oh! You could be the extra for the class instructor!!!!

I'm so excited! I've been selected as an Official Debbie Macomber Fan Ambassador!

attachicon.gifDebbieMacomberFanAmbassador.jpg

I'll get advance notice of what's going on in Debbie's world, be able to provide my input, and be eligible for special giveaways and promotions.

I love her Blossom Street series which takes place in a yarn store. The main character is a knitter, but her sister, who also works part-time in the yarn store, is a crocheter.

I also enjoy her Cedar Cove series, which is now a TV series on the Hallmark Channel. I keep meaning to watch it. I guess I'm now going to have to make sure I do. Maybe I can suggest to Debbie that the TV show feature a crochet class in one of the episodes! Wouldn't that be cool?

Congratulations. I love all her books, even her cookbooks!!!

Only problem is that I have basic cable so I will miss the shows. Awwww!!!

LI Roe

Archived