Greetings all!

Mara295

Hi everyone, I'm new and thought I'd stop in to introduce myself. I'm 35 and live in Manitoba, Canada. I'm into all sorts of crafts, but for the most part I stick to crochet and jewellry making.

I make all of my christmas gifts, so I'm always on the lookout for unique items I can make for my friends and family. I look forward to seeing everyone's submissions, and showing a few of the things that I've done myself.

Well, that's about it for now. Happy crocheting all :)

--Mish

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and Welcome! I am also from Manitoba, I live in Winnipeg and spend a lot of time during the summer, at a small town called Gimli.

I love to crochet and at the moment I am trying to make some doll clothes for one of my granddaughters. I made a pair of slippers for one of her dolls she brought with her on her last sleepover (this previous Sat.) and she was tickled!

So, I'm hoping that a sweater, some pants, and maybe a dress will please her at Christmas. I can't do much crocheting at a time, as I have MS and I tire so very easy. Same as being on here, I end up with just a few minutes each section.

Please forgive me if I don't post a lot, as some days just getting up from bed is a major thing. But, all is good.

I love this site!!!!

Archived