Symbols of Life Cal starting Monday

Dragonflymomof2

Oh wow! I had no idea RedHeart was doing a crochet along....thanks for posting! Ooppsss! Just reread and it's just RedHeart yarn...gonna go check out the blog now! Thanks!

Ok I just read up on it and can I just tell you I can hardly wait! Off to send an email right now!

Dear Aurora:

Sweetie i just read this and i have sent you a email as i too want to join this CAL

I will look for my yarns and pull them out today so i can get started tonight...

thanks bunches..

One Question can the squares each be made in different shades of one color?

Or should it be made using 2 colors for example 6 of one color and 6 of another?

Hugs

hmm.......I think different shades might work.......in all honesty, I am not sure, I am thinking maybe if they are solid colors they will work, but It's hard to say, as I don't want to "ruin" a square for someone by saying that multiple colors will not take away from the design. To be completely honest and this is my own opinion and from seeing other crochet pieces with a ch1 making the design, that one color works best.

I hope that helps and I am sorry it took me awhile to get back to you.

Dear Aurora:

Sweetie i just read this and i have sent you a email as i too want to join this CAL

I will look for my yarns and pull them out today so i can get started tonight...

thanks bunches..

One Question can the squares each be made in different shades of one color?

Or should it be made using 2 colors for example 6 of one color and 6 of another?

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...

Very much enjoyed this CAL! Here is a picture of my completed blanket. I used the "Flat Braid Join Method" to connect the squares.

post-21933-135897789529_thumb.jpg

Very much enjoyed this CAL! Here is a picture of my completed blanket. I used the "Flat Braid Join Method" to connect the squares.

[ATTACH]60574[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous! So sorry I just saw this 'mystery' now!!!

Aurora- great patterns from what I see from Braxxi's ghan!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived