Hi from Florida

saaah

I just joined this forum but have been reading for a while. A little about me...I have been crocheting for more years than I like to admit. I am self taught, left hander, so sometimes things don't always look the way they should. But I am usually happy or I frog.....I am 53 years old and have been married to my best friend for 34 years. We have 2 DD and 1 DS, and 2 DGS and 1 DGD. I recently left my job(lol) and am a SAHGram as we have 50% custody of our DGD, working on 100%. My work is cut out for me.....DGD is 13 months..lol

Right now I have 'on my hook' a baby afghan, christmas stocking, and thread angel....okay, I have several hooks going, I like to switch off....it's a sanity thing..

I look forward to learning and sharing in this group.

Hi from Palm Harbor, Florida. West of Tampa and North of Clearwater. Welcome to Crochetville.

ditto!!

WELCOME!!!!

I have a million projects "on the hook" too. I have a multi-strand Q hook project that is my "home project" and a few smaller more portable ones that I work on at red lights and my lunch break and a scrap ghan that involves about 20 skeins of yarn that I keep in a kitchen garbage bag!! LOL believe me...........I can relate. I think most of us here can. :hug

Welcome to the fun! I'm also from Florida. Ocala, which is south of Gainesville and north of Orlando. You'll have a lot of fun here, everyone is so nice.

(P.S. I'm a lefty too, but I crochet right-handed. Isn't that weird?)

Archived