Coral Tote

HappyOldCro

Made from RH Classic Sea Coral with medium Coral and Bikini appliqued flowers and leaves.

14" square. (single crochet bottom in taupe). Double crochet body with fptrc stitches. The trebles make the stitches stand out more. Still have to line it, just can't seem to find the right color to use, or the energy to dig out the sewing machine :lol.

post-14620-1358977634_thumb.jpg

post-14620-135897763404_thumb.jpg

Wow that is a lovely tote.. You did a awesome job dear...

Where did you get that pattern

hugs

Lillibet

No pattern, just something out of my head, :lol, got some wild stuff going on in there.....

Thank you dear friends...The yarn was some of what H's coffee buddy found for me at a yard sale. There were about 6 or 7 skeins of those colors. I am currently using them to make a bright baby ghan for my winter charity projects. I usually prefer pastels for babes, but decided to try something different...

Once again thanks for the compliments....:hug

The yarn was some of what H's coffee buddy found for me at a yard sale.

Very pretty! I was going to ask where you found those colors. They are hard to come by without paying a fortune for them!

Very pretty! I was going to ask where you found those colors. They are hard to come by without paying a fortune for them!

I did need more of the Sea Coral for the blanket I am working on, and found it on the "knitting warehouse" website at a low price. Plus it was at my front door in 3 days!!!:eek

http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/

Very pretty! Were the stems created using front post stitches?

Yes they were, but I used treble for them (vs doubles on the regular rows) so they could go sideways and not stretch or pucker the tote.

Archived