Tea Party Hats

NanaHicks

Not the traditional english tea parties these are fun hats I made for my grand-neices they love the characters Lalaloopsy and Hello Kitty. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

post-61333-13589776338_thumb.jpg

post-61333-135897763383_thumb.jpg

post-61333-135897763387_thumb.jpg

post-61333-13589776339_thumb.jpg

post-61333-135897763393_thumb.jpg

Your hats are just adorable! Are these your own patterns? Sweet!

I have a basic beanie and earflap pattern from there I search the net for ways to make them cool. The Lalaloopsy is a mesh of several other designs I saw. Hello Kitty well just added eyes ears nose and whiskers.

Oh my. How cute. What a clever person you are to take a basic pattern and embellish on it. Thanks for sharing. What fun the tea parties will be.

I love the Hello Kitty hat! I bought a HK hat pattern and then subsequently found about a dozen free ones! LOL! Isn't that always the way? But I do like to support our crochet designers so they will keep providing patterns! I'm not creative in that way and need my patterns! :) Your creative additions to come out with what you wanted is an art form as well! Very cute!

Sorry no, just a basic beanie with earflaps. Cheeks are simple chain 2 then 6 hc in 2nd stich from hook. Did the same for the eyes. The curls can be done several different ways I preferred the clean look of this one so it was chain 2--then 6 hc in 2nd stitch from hook then 1 hc in each stick until I had the length I needed. Takes three curls for the front bangs and about 9-10 curls for the rest simply sewed them on.

Archived