I did it....I made Polymer clay Hook Handles...

moomooo

:cheer:cheer:cheerThanks to Auntbubbels and another wonderful lady here from the ville who recently had a giveaway of one of her crochet hooks with handles she makes,, thanks to both of them i got the courage and did some myself...

I have been having fun I gathered all my Boye hooks that i dont use and been making polymer handles for them.

I even took it a bit further and added some glass beads to some of the larger hooks as they have more clay on them.

I'm a susan bates girl myself more than a boye so I plan to do some give aways here on the ville for individual hooks.... I still got more to do but for now ladies here are the photos of what I've made so far...

Some i still got to add the glaze as i did them last night.

Tell me what you all think.

The last photo here shows them last night ones all together and you can see a better photo in there of hook one that i created with lots of little flowers I really liked that one and will most likely make more that style when i got more time on my hands...

Again thank you Janet and Lorraine for all your help and tips etc...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897739206_thumb.jpg

post-6956-13589773921_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739475_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739483_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739486_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739489_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739492_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739495_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897739497_thumb.jpg

Dear Tara:

Wow thank you for your kind words... I only started this last week mid week and last night... I do now i'm hooked.... on crochet hooks and clay...

I wish i can take better photos ....

hugs

Lillibet

Awe ladies you are all making me blush....

I know they can be better ,,, they are not perfect..

But I'm surly having a great time making them...

I will be giving one away soon ....

Yes here on the ville.....

hugs

Lillibet

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You did a wonderful job and it can be a bit addicting. I'm also a Susan Bates hook person. My favorite hook. I also did the clay around the handles and love it. When I find them all again I will take pictures to show. Love making them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived