Greetings friends in crochet!

btrulyirish

Hello All!

I THOUGHT I was proficient in PC, but this is all new to me. :blush (Hope this comes out right) This is my 1st thread! So nice to be in the company of those who love crochet like I do. I live in South Florida and though it rarely goes below 50 degrees here, I LOVE to make sweaters! Thank goodness for cottons & sportweights! :cheer I'm having fun getting to know all of you & now have yet another excuse for ignoring my housework :devil . I'm currently working on an afghan for my teen from a Liesure Arts booklet in Mile-A-Minute, a throw pillow for my youngest (by request) in the luscious Patons Carmen and just finished a great bolero for myself from Family Circle "Easy Crochet" Fall/Winter 2005 Issue.

No wonder I'm tired! My ideal life is to retire (right now) from my career & spend my days crocheting & designing. I love to see what the rest of you are creating & look forward to good advice. Hopefully, I can help in small ways as I go along.

Hello All!

I THOUGHT I was proficient in PC, but this is all new to me. :blush (Hope this comes out right) This is my 1st thread! So nice to be in the company of those who love crochet like I do. I live in South Florida and though it rarely goes below 50 degrees here, I LOVE to make sweaters! Thank goodness for cottons & sportweights! :cheer I'm having fun getting to know all of you & now have yet another excuse for ignoring my housework :devil . I'm currently working on an afghan for my teen from a Liesure Arts booklet in Mile-A-Minute, a throw pillow for my youngest (by request) in the luscious Patons Carmen and just finished a great bolero for myself from Family Circle "Easy Crochet" Fall/Winter 2005 Issue.

No wonder I'm tired! My ideal life is to retire (right now) from my career & spend my days crocheting & designing. I love to see what the rest of you are creating & look forward to good advice. Hopefully, I can help in small ways as I go along.

:welcome to Crochetville! I too have that magazine and I had my eye on crocheting that bolero for my cousin. We are glad that you joined us.

Archived