Two American Girl Outfits

auntbubbels

I, too, wish I could see them on the doll. Check out the local thrift stores. I got an A. G size doll for 99 cents. I love those colors and the pattern in the skirts.

that would be great because I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on it. I can spring for 99 cents!!!:cheer

Great outfits.

If you are just looking for a model, consider a Springfield doll, too. My nieces have both American Girl doll and Springfield and I bought the Springfield for Mom and myself to use for our models. I have never had a problem with the clothes fitting on the AG when modeled on the Springfield.

With a coupon, you can often get one at the craft stores for around $10. AC Moore regurally has them on sale for around $12.99.

Great outfits.

If you are just looking for a model, consider a Springfield doll, too. My nieces have both American Girl doll and Springfield and I bought the Springfield for Mom and myself to use for our models. I have never had a problem with the clothes fitting on the AG when modeled on the Springfield.

With a coupon, you can often get one at the craft stores for around $10. AC Moore regurally has them on sale for around $12.99.

Thanks for the info

Michaels has an 18" doll. Not $.99 but with 40% off coupon shouldn't be to bad. I'm thinking they were around $25 reg price?

however $.99 does sound better :D

You should be able to get a Springfield for around $18.99 full price. Check Joann's. With the 50% off coupons they are offering even with shipping its a good deal.

http://www.joann.com/springfield-collection-18-doll-blonde-hair/prd30183/

If you have an AC Moore locally they have them usally for about the same price and they always have coupons. They often have them on sale for around $12.99 making the coupons ineligible.

I got one at my local thrift store for .50. I was really surprised somebody gave it away. I had to comb her hair, it was all tangled.

Carol:hook

Great outfits.

Archived