Tweety's Sweater

donnalynn2

I found the "basic" pattern for this somewhere but modified it quite a bit. After seeing how it was supposed to look, I added or removed rows so that they would fit her and at the end, I didn't like the look of the last row, so I added a ruffle of white so that it looked almost like a lace. Since we live in Florida, she doesn't have much use for this, but it'll be really cute for her at Christmastime!

tweetysweater.jpg

--Donna :~)

P.S. Tweety is a little dog that we rescued from the pound. Isn't she adorable?

• 3 weeks later...

This dog is simply adorable and I am glad that you chose to adopt and adopt a rescued pet at that. They make some of the best pets. I have one as well and I getting ready to make her a few things as well for Christmas time.

I found the "basic" pattern for this somewhere but modified it quite a bit. After seeing how it was supposed to look, I added or removed rows so that they would fit her and at the end, I didn't like the look of the last row, so I added a ruffle of white so that it looked almost like a lace. Since we live in Florida, she doesn't have much use for this, but it'll be really cute for her at Christmastime!

tweetysweater.jpg

--Donna :~)

P.S. Tweety is a little dog that we rescued from the pound. Isn't she adorable?

That is so cute. Your dog looks like a lighter version of our Jazzmine (she is black).

I live in Florida too, so I don't see much use for sweaters, but she is now ready to go out on the town.

Archived