I made a "Divine Hat" - UPDATED with 2 new hat pics!

sahm2g1b

Here's my "Divine Hat". Love the pattern! It worked up quickly & easily, and it's as pretty as the picture. I used Vanna's Choice - White - for mine. I'm going to make another one in a different color next time. The skein of white was lying there & begging me to make it into something! :devil

post-20325-13589772464_thumb.jpg

Oh Steph that's beautiful! Where can I find this pattern? I'm not a hat person but I have some great nieces that would just love that! Of course with the mild weather we've been having they might not be able to use it this year! :lol

Oh Steph that's beautiful! Where can I find this pattern? I'm not a hat person but I have some great nieces that would just love that! Of course with the mild weather we've been having they might not be able to use it this year! :lol

It's still early. Old Man Winter hasn't showed his true colors yet! :lol

Here's the pattern for the Divine Hat. It took me about an hour or so from start to finish.

Very pretty!! The first time I made the divine hat, I wasn't very happy with the way it looked.....so I tucked the pattern away!! Then maybe a yr. or two later, I see all these people making the divine hat, so I thought I would give it another go.......success.......it was the yarn that I had used the first time(forgot now)!! I won't mention how many of these divine hats I have made, but this pattern is so much fun!! I was just over at Ravelry, and there are already 3,125 of these hats made!!

I won't mention how many of these divine hats I have made, but this pattern is so much fun!! I was just over at Ravelry, and there are already 3,125 of these hats made!!

I have kinda lost count to. I try to take pictures of the hats I make..but sometimes someone gets a hat before I am able to get the picture!

Steph it turned out great!!

Here's two more "Divine Hats" - Both are made with Vanna's Choice, the first is "Toffee" & the second is "Wild Berry" :manyheart (my favorite so far!)

post-20325-135897725513_thumb.jpg

post-20325-135897725516_thumb.jpg

Archived