2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Oh! Almost forgot. I had to run my Michael's to pick up a skein of yarn since I rn out of a color I was using on a baby blanket & I only walked out with the 1 skein! And, I came home & finished off another skein as well as finished 2 baby blankets! So, I'm still at Zero for the week! I'm looking forward to using up yarn this week!

Awesome job! :cheer:cheer:clap I don't know that I could do that. If I walk into the yarn section I am leaving with at least three skeins... I just can't help it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Late in posting as my son got married yesterday :cheer:clap:cheer

YEA!! The bride was beautiful!! :hug Now we can focus on the important stuff, like SHOPPING!!! :hook

You didn't beat me for the month, but you beat me for the ytd.

Well you could have beat me for the month too, but I don't feel like going back and adding it all up :rofl

That's what I meant. :turtle aren't known for their big brains. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Used 2 more balls on a scrap bag, but since I'm going shopping with a friend on Wed and hopefully shopping again with Jana on Sat my positive score probably won't last the week. :lol

ah! but those who take care of the :turtle s have BIG hearts! :manyheart

:turtle:heart:rabbit

Used a skein on an afghan and another ball on the scrap bag (which is done!). Shopping tomorrow and then again on Sat (with Jana!!) so my positive score won't last the week. :lol

I finally finished the main part of the afghan I've been working on. And I used up the skein, so now, I just have to trim it and it will be done. It's been one of those that takes forever.

:manyheart

I used a skein of Sugar and Cream cotton making a pot holder (+2) :clap. I'm working with some :yarn that's "mixed fibers". Acrylic, nylon, polyester, and another I don't recall :think. It says it's from Turkey. It was in the mill ends bin at A.C. Moore (30% off too). Has anyone used mixed fibers like this before :think?

Because of Easter, I'm working 6 days this week and might not get much :crocheting time. I'll get more $$ to buy :yarn though :D.

WTD: + 2 YTD: + 26

Ellie 13

Used a ball up on a sun hat for me and rolled a skein into a ball making one for dd. so +2 for the week for me.

My sun hat modeled by dd:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1333498754.jpg

Dd in her sun hat:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1333498956.jpg

Used a skein on an afghan and another ball on the scrap bag (which is done!). Shopping tomorrow and then again on Sat (with Jana!!) so my positive score won't last the week. :lol

Still trying to figure out what I NEED to buy. :rofl

Used a ball up on a sun hat for me and rolled a skein into a ball making one for dd. so +2 for the week for me.

My sun hat modeled by dd:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1333498754.jpg

Dd in her sun hat:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1333498956.jpg

I love the hats :manyheart and your model is gorgeous :yes

:devil Enough said?

Perfect!!!! :lol

And I'll worry about what you don't need to buy so I can put it in your cart. :rofl

Told you, I'm getting one of those little hand basket things. No cart for Jana. NO NO NO!!!! :rofl

Used a whole skein and turned 2 into balls.

Told you, I'm getting one of those little hand basket things. No cart for Jana. NO NO NO!!!! :rofl

You've tried that before...how'd it work out for you? :devil

You don't "need" to buy...the word "need" implies dependancy. Now, "want, desire, would kill for"...that's a whole other story! :devil

But I'm trying so, so hard to de-stash!! But seeing all that yarn and being able to pet it will make it very hard to resist!!!!!

Used a whole skein and turned 2 into balls.

You've tried that before...how'd it work out for you? :devil

This time, my determination will be strong. (sure, right - lol)

Archived