New Hat and scarf set

emeraldmoon

Okay..I'm in LOVE with that hat/scarf set!! :heart

I'm going to order some boa yarn now! My daughter would LOVE a hat with that yarn. Since I'm in Germany, we don't have alot of yarn shops around our area..so I have to order everything. Never thought of trying that yarn. THANKS for getting me off my butt!! :hyper

Donna

After buying this for the first time and using. I like it much better than the fur yarns my self.. I am going to get some more and than edge the last four sweaters that I am making.. As well as hats..

Thanks.. The scarf only took 2 hours to do.. And did the hat in an hour.. I had ran out of the black and the hat wasnt long enough and than the :idea of using the boa for the last two rows worked perfect.. Now I am going to make more hats like this...

Absolutely LOVE that color! Very cute!

I had the same:idea moment working on a scarf for my niece when I ran out of the purple Jiffy I was using, so I finished it with some cha cha.

It's nice to have those moments on occasion.:rock

Lanette:w-flake

Oh I love the Boa yarn!! I knitted a keyhole scarf for my sil's birthday in Oct. in that exact color!! She loves it!! I was able to trade the rest of it to my sis and she made a scarf for a friend as well, they loved theirs to pieces!! I've also used some of the lovebird color to edge a pink hat for my 5 yr old. I'll use any Boa Santa gives me! Great job on your set, I'm sure your daughter will adore it and so will everyone who sees it!!

~Rebecca

Boa is a LOT of fun, isn't it?

You did a GREAT job with these! :)h

Archived