More pictures

LanetteG

Here are 2 of the three teacher gifts I made. No picture of the third because I finished it 15 minutes before I had to be at school for the Christmas party.

The first one is made of TLC in white held together with a strand of Samba in a light blue and a sage green color.

2tscarf.jpg

The second does not look nearly as beautiful as it does in person. It's made of Caron Simply Soft in Dk Country blue and a varigated that has the same blue, brown, rust and a little yellow. This is the one I asked you all about with the fringe down one side. It looks beautiful on.

1tscarf.jpg

The best part is that one more thing is complete!

Lanette:w-flake

I wondered if anyone else would know what Samba was. It's sold here(IN) by a store called Meijers(don't know whereelse these are)kinda like a Walmart. The yarn is an eyelash yarn, but has a separate strand twisted with it with 'chunks'(for lack of a better word) of chenille. It's beautiful and there are other beautiful colors of it. I'll se if I can find the label and get more info.

Thanks for all the compliments! I just love this place. The comments I get from my hubby are 'it looks weird' or 'who's THAT for'

It's nice to have support!:grouphug

Lanette:w-flake

Archived