Kindle Fire Sleeves

Braxxi

I pre-ordered a Kindle Fire and it arrived last week. I LOVE IT! :c9 I was surprised that they didn't at least have a cheap cover with it though. Oh well, I just got out a ball of LYS sock yarn I've been storing and whipped up a sleeve...then made one for my daughter (she's selling some of her video games to buy one for herself...I'm so proud of her - she's only 8!). These were super simple, nothing real special, but they work well.

post-21933-135897713642_thumb.jpg

Love your sleeves! I may have to make one, thinking of getting this for my mom for Christmas. It does let you get online, check email & get on facebook, right? Her computer has caused her too much trouble so she doesn't get on anymore. So, I think something like this could be the answer. Would you consider giving a review? :)

what all can the fire do?? plz let me know.. I"m saving up for one. Tryin to sell afghans, and hats. and other random stuff. I have a kindle (what is now called kindle keyboard 3g) but I planned on turning that over to the older 2 boys. was going to put books on it for them.

can u get online with the fire? like C'ville... sites like pogo.com and actualy play the games there? just currious to if it's worth the money or should I just buy a tablet tht I know can go online and do what all my pc dose.

I love the cover thou!!! I'm gonna have to crochet me a sleeve for my normal kindle

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

they look lovely, i made a simple one for my husband a while ago for his kindle and it is still working well to this day (if a little fluffier)

i also made a similar one for his tablet and cross stitched a portal design on some aida and sew'd it to the front :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived