A Little Boy's Hat

yarnjeannie

In my search for a cute boy's hat, I came across this pattern:

I whipped one up yesterday. In place of the mini car, I found some really cute car and other transportation buttons at joann's. After I took the photo I added the sun and a cloud to the sky, along with a mini plane button.

My grandson is fascinated with the little vehicles on the hat! I'm glad I found a cute boy's pattern online.

post-14127-135897708403_thumb.jpg

Ah -- that is the cutest little boy's hat I have ever seen! They will like this right on up to grade school age too! You really did it up right with the buttons! He is a lucky little boy! Bravo!:clap

In my search for a cute boy's hat, I came across this pattern:

I whipped one up yesterday. In place of the mini car, I found some really cute car and other transportation buttons at joann's. After I took the photo I added the sun and a cloud to the sky, along with a mini plane button.

My grandson is fascinated with the little vehicles on the hat! I'm glad I found a cute boy's pattern online.

I'm bumping this post up because several people have asked for the pattern. It isn't my pattern, but the link to the pattern (free online) is here: http://bugalugshandmade.blogspot.com/2010/05/broom-broom-boys-beanie.html

• 2 months later...

Archived