Golf Anyone???

crochettreasures

I have many friends who like to golf and came across this pattern on the web. I thought what the heck - So I tried it. What do you think? Potential xmas presents for those golf enthusiasts??

100_0442.jpg100_0443.jpg

Those are great, Dawn. Would you mind sharing the link where the pattern came from? I have a dear friend who is an avid golfer and those would make great Christmas gifts for him.

here is the link - I hope it works. You may also email me as I have PDFs of these projects. For me its easer to save a PDF from a link then to save the links.

http://www.******/crochet/golclucov.html

Hi everyone - Well the golfer received his covers over the weekend and at first didn't believe my DBF when he told him that I made them. THEN he thought that it took me FOREVER to make these things. DBF replied - "Nope only took her a few days to whip these up".

Golfer is happy and golf clubs will now be covered in "style":D

Update - Darling BoyFriend stopped to visit the recipient of the golfclub covers last night and noticed that the were not on his clubs. He asked John (recipient) why he wasn't using them.

OK this was the guys repsonse - WELL they are so Pretty that I didn't want to use them because I leave my clubs in my truck and I didn't want the covers to get all Wet. :eek - I'm confused LOL. :think I told DBF to tell John to use them - that is what they are for. So Right now instead of using them - they are sitting on his dresser looking pretty lol.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived