pattern site is closing (Happy Yellow House)

debsydoo

Thanks for letting us know that your site is closing. I love your patterns and need to make sure I have my favorites saved. Will miss this site. Good luck in your next venture. :manyheart

If anybody knows Cara (the owner of Happy Yellow House), you can let her know we'd be happy to host her patterns here if she'd still like people to be able to access them in the future.

What a shame to see it go. I loved her toys. I have started the process of saving the patterns.

What a classy act to announce it and encourage people to save the ones they wanted. It is so disappointing to click on a link and find you lost a favorite site without warning. Not everyone has the time or opportunity to give warning, but it is such a gift when they do.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but since it's for "links"

I thought I would put it here. I'm sorry to see this site go.

Some of you may patronize this site and I've just learned it will be discontinued as of Sept. 9 (the announcement is on their home page). If you want anything from the site, you might like to go and save it off.

http://www.happyyellowhouse.com/index.html

If anybody knows Cara (the owner of Happy Yellow House), you can let her know we'd be happy to host her patterns here if she'd still like people to be able to access them in the future.

Such a nice offer! I thought about offering to host them on CPC, but C'ville is better set up to post them (I'm fainting just thinking about coding up all the html pages manually!!)

Did you try shooting off an email? An email address is available by clicking on "Contact Us" on the homepage http://happyyellowhouse.com/ and I think that is either Cara's email address or someone who will know how to get in touch with her.

I think everything worked out wonderfully when you (with permission) began hosting Dot Matthew's (Bythehook's) patterns. Everyone was so pleased they would still be available.

before I read on her site that they would be on Ravelry lol I went thru and Sved all the quilt ghans to my pc. now that i see she will move them to ravely I dont need to do that to the rest lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived