The other TWO! plant sitters with headbands.

katyallen815

Oh I just LOVE these! You should so write up the pattern! TY for sharing!

Love this idea! Is it your pattern?

Oh I just LOVE these! You should so write up the pattern! TY for sharing!

thanks all for the nice comments! Yeah, my pattern, if you can call it that, very simple concept. Measure the circumfrence of the top of your pot, say, 17inches. Then figure out how wide you want it, I did mine, size g hook, 7 or 8 ch stitches wide. Then i sc back and forth till i reached a little bit short of 17 inches, measured it on the pot for snuggness, then sewed it together. Next add a flower of your choosing and wala, headband. The sitter part of the deal was easy too, simple coaster idea or doily idea, just make it as big as you need it to be, in matching or contrasting colors.

The beuaty of this is that you can do it any size you need, trim the edge of the headband on one or both, or neither edges, and use any flower you have on hand, or know how to make!

(¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯) ♥LOVE THEM♥ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯)

those are too stinkin' cute! Great job!!

:heart

:mug

All of your plant headbands are great and it's so cute they help you to take care of your plants! The sun in the pictures makes them so warm and cheerful, and you know - the yarn stash in the back looks absolutely friendly and heart warming! :clap:hook

All of your plant headbands are great and it's so cute they help you to take care of your plants! The sun in the pictures makes them so warm and cheerful, and you know - the yarn stash in the back looks absolutely friendly and heart warming! :clap:hook

thanks all, and hey apak, sharp eye, I thought no one would notice the background, lol!!

• 2 weeks later...
Those really dress up a plain pot. I really like them!!

thanks, the great thing about them, you can add fringe, or buttons, or flowers, or etc to personalize them too! Do the edge in picot, do a ripple one, use fancy fur, the choices are endless! Im doing one in fancy fur now, for a larger pot, so I can transplant my biggest plant, I think the roots are getting crowded, lol wish me luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived