my 1st doily

crochetluvknot

I spent the day with the thread master Katchkan today we had lunch and went yarn shopping what a great day it was. She encouraged me to try out a pattern with thread that I was used to so I used my washcloth pattern and a size C hook that she helped me pick out. I have no idea what size thread this is as it was given to me years ago with no label and I tucked it back in the yarn room. Its white with a silver sparkle in it. I think it came out ok for my first one. and Thank You Kathy for encouraging me and a great day out. post-5171-135897675928_thumb.jpg

Oh you have done yourself proud. :yayGreat job on your first thread piece. I knew you could do it. You just have to trust in your abilities and use the right tools for the job.

I had a wonderful time today too. What a nice way to start the week. Lunch with a great person and shopping yarn and thread to boot. It doesn't get much better than that.

What a wonderful way to spend a day. You did great on the doily. If we ever get a house in the Buckeye area maybe I could come along. It would be in the winter time.

Marcia

That would be wonderful.

Archived