Another NYC Fiberfiend

knitnerd

I learned to knit and crochet in Mrs.Rubenstein's Home Economics class in Cunningham JHS in 1965. I am now a samplemaker for a designer. I am acitve in the BAKG,NYCKnitMeet and Cityhookers. I also play Dungeons and Dragons and other roleplaying games and have noticed a strange overlap between the gaming and fibercraft communities. When you have ten players and they all have cohorts, and familiars, and animal companions,and multiple attack feats, a round can take up to seven hours and you have to do something between turns.

I learned to knit and crochet in Mrs.Rubenstein's Home Economics class in Cunningham JHS in 1965. I am now a samplemaker for a designer. I am acitve in the BAKG,NYCKnitMeet and Cityhookers. I also play Dungeons and Dragons and other roleplaying games and have noticed a strange overlap between the gaming and fibercraft communities. When you have ten players and they all have cohorts, and familiars, and animal companions,and multiple attack feats, a round can take up to seven hours and you have to do something between turns.

I've wondered how those games are? lots of fun? i tend to play the computer games that are d&d based.

Archived