Now this is neat!

I saw that in the newsletter today...it is lovely. don't know if I'd wear it...but I like it.

and the tiara pattern in same newsletter was adorable...I can see DD wanting those.

Very nice. I would probably try to alter just a little to make the back Vee a little less deep. I love the concept though. I am very into tunics! Have found they are very forgiving for those like me who have allowed a few extra pounds to settle in. :)

Very pretty! I love long tops. I'd make it, but I am gauge-challenged. I have yet another in a long line of crocheted garments that I'm going to frog (and turn into a couple of pillow covers) after doing all but one sleeve. None of them has turned out right yet.

I love this! I wear a lot of tunic-style shirts to work because they're a bit more appropriate and it's much cooler to wear those than it is a button down in the summer heat, and I've been looking into making some for a while now. I'm currently working on a vest that will go over a button-down or a light long-sleeved top, but maybe afterward I will make this tunic.

That is true; it's getting way hot down here in Kentucky as we head into summer, and I don't particularly want to spend my days sweating myself to death. We have huge picture windows that I have to stand near for most of the day, and we don't have shades. Buuuummmmmeeeeerrrr.

Archived