Rope Scarf Pic

Check Out the new rage in fashion in Paris. I wonder if it is as heavy as it looks :shrug:

Rope Scarf

Looks like just a couple of rows of chain st in bulky yarn.

That looks pretty cool!! Is it all one long chain-loop just wrapped around?? might be difficult to handle. Definitely different though!!

tell the truth, I'd wear it as a belt first. I agree with KatyAllen, too bulky for me, even though I amd addicted to necklaces. I love the pink crocodile necklace from her shop...

Now it gets me to wondering what that would look like as a belt, done with leather strips, and obviously shorter...

Well now I'm not sure if it is knitted or crocheted. Sure is interesting though and I am in agreement with what seems to be the majority- too heavy for me! Especially in this high desert. Too, the way the wind blows here, I'd probably wind up wrapped around or hanging from one of the local willow trees, swinging back and forth! (Whoa! Not a pretty picture.)

looking at the color palette it is Lion's wool-ease thick and quick. I'm going to venture and say giant knifty knitter loom type thing.

It looks like it was made on a big version of the sewing thread spool knitter. It doesn't look heavy at all to me - all that fluff is air.

I don't know if I like it. I wouldn't wear it but I know a few people that would love it. Since I don't have a mechanical circular knitter that big I won't be making one.

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a giant snake looped around her neck? :eek

:lol

Think back on things we all wore when younger. I wouldn't wear big bell bottoms, string bikinis or hip hugger jeans anymore either...and don't forget those super tight pencil skirts that made us walk like little ducks or saddle shoes, :lol

• 6 months later...

Archived