Someone did previous in this thread. I have one in the planning stages :lol

Sheesh..I don't get no respect :hook

LOL You crack me up!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning Tote making addicts!!!!

I almost finished my 6th tote last night I ran out of yarn with a row and 1/2 to go:eek. After work tonight I'll check out my stash and hopefully will find another skein of turqua out there! I used the Peruvian print that I used on one of the totes on the bottom, then used turqua and green for the body of the tote, used the remaining Peruvian print for the two rows before the handle and am ending with turqua. It truly is a "Stash Buster" tote!!

Don't that make ya crazy! I'm sure you'll find a way to make it wonderful!

kuddles

Great job Mary!! I can't believe you've finished #16!!! :lol

Just finished this one. I had to do a cotton one after seeing Stephanie's.

[ATTACH]39017[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

I love it Sue, very pretty blue that is :manyheart

Good morning :hi

Nothing new for me to report over here :no I just finished a square last night to get in the mail this morning. I hope to get another tote started tonight with intentions of sending it out to Toni :xfin:hug I have to rummage through my stash :lol

I started my 1st tote last night. I am using RHSS Aqua for the bottom and RHSS Oceans for the main part of the bag and will finish off with the Aqua.I like the way it is turning out. Very easy pattern to follow.

Joan

I started my 1st tote last night. I am using RHSS Aqua for the bottom and RHSS Oceans for the main part of the bag and will finish off with the Aqua.I like the way it is turning out. Very easy pattern to follow.

Joan

Your first but definitely not your last!

Well to the addicts!

kuddles

I started #8 last night with ILTC. I went down to an I hook and did an extra round on the base to make up for it. Waiting to see how many extra V rounds I'll have to do to make it the same height. :)

still on bag #2 same spot I was the other day.. my kids were bouncing off wall the pass few days.. yesterday my 7yr brought home a goldfish from school. so we knew it was coming so had the glass bowl ready for it..hours later 5yr goes and gives the dogs some water and 3yr follows I go in there tell them to get out of the water.. few minutes later go in there and the poor little fishy is taking a bath in dishsoap water......needless to say.... he went out clean....

I am addicted to TurtleLvr's granny go round tote I have now made 5 and starting another one. Three have been given away and the other two are going to be used to raise money for the American Heart Association this weekend. I am going to add them to a raffle basket that I am donating, they make such great tores for everything.

I am addicted to TurtleLvr's granny go round tote I have now made 5 and starting another one. Three have been given away and the other two are going to be used to raise money for the American Heart Association this weekend. I am going to add them to a raffle basket that I am donating, they make such great tores for everything.

I hope they bring LOTS of money for a good cause! :hug

as i was layingin bed this morning i was thinking about the yarn i have coming that hubby doesnt know about yet....in my mind i have come up with 4 totes!...just wait and see LOL!

and yesterday evening i was sitting here at my desk and heard a commotion behind me. well needless to say my kitten tumped over a box of yarn and out fell three colors im going to try....navy blue burgandy and hunter green, not to mention th eothers i have in mind and trying to finish the pink one im working on while trying to prepare for hubbys appointment with the orthopaedic to see about the hip surgery and trying to get his medical history redone and pack a bag............ok rambling now.......sorry!

anyhoo i think i need to grow a few more sets of arms! just to get things done!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Thank you all for your love.... well wishes.... concern... and compliments!!! :hug

Well............I finally got a chance to line one of my StashBusters so I can get it out in the mail! :whew

It was so stinkin' simple... I just couldnt get a moment to be on my sewing machine!

Here is how I cut the fabric......

post-18634-135897656583_thumb.jpg

Here it is installed.......

post-18634-13589765659_thumb.jpg

Heres the tote and extra items that are all going to a friend......

post-18634-135897656593_thumb.jpg

~*~I have at present created......

3 Stash Busters

1 Checkered Granny Go Round

1 Diamond Bands tote

1 Gathered Tortoise Shells

1 Granny's Bag

1 Reversible Clutch

1 Tortoise Shells Gift Bag

1 Felted Handbag... (not yet felted)

Okay... need a :mug refill... check to see if my carpet is dry from cleaning it this morning... change out laundry.. and get back to my hook and yarn.

:heart

:mug

now hensler ya know ya wanna join this ......

c'mon now dont make me beg!

pretty please? i know you got something in that stash just screaming to be a tote!

Okay... need a :mug refill... check to see if my carpet is dry from cleaning it this morning... change out laundry.. and get back to my hook and yarn.

Wowsa! You HAVE been busy! Hugs!

kuddles

Wow Tam! You make it seems so simple! lol way easier than the way I did my last one. :lol

Great job!

#15! This is for my grandson, Wyatt. So it's in darker boy type colors.....edit...lost count..this one is #16 :rofl

Love it!

Just finished this one. I had to do a cotton one after seeing Stephanie's.

[ATTACH]39017[/ATTACH]

It's great!

. .,,,.,,. .

.//^ ^\\.

(/(_•_)\)

._/''*''\_.

(,,,)^(,,,) Good Morning..................

hope all is well with everyone!

I LOVE all these totes that are flyin' off the hooks here! You guys are just doing an awesome job!

Today I'm hoping to get some time with my hook and yarn! I have some chores to do... and alot of sanitizing due to 2 of my grandkids being sick and spreading germs around my house. :sigh I have a sore throat... and a slight case of laryngitis. :(

It would help if I had my daughters help keeping the germs under control... but its just me running around wiping... spraying... cleaning.

Anyhow... wanted to pop in and say HI :hi.... not complain!

have a GREAT day everyone!!!! :hug

:lol Sue!!! I would not be getting rid of GEMS..... GeRms yes... Gems.. no...LOL

I did attempt to not have the most horrible mothers day yesterday by mentally spending time with my dad by making homemade strawberry/rhubarb jam .... which David went and picked the rhubarb for me.

[ATTACH]39038[/ATTACH]

and homemade rhubarb pie......... which my family totally dug into before me getting a good pic. Guess they like it. :)

[ATTACH]39037[/ATTACH]

My daddy made these things every summer and I always helped... I sure do miss him!!!!!!!!

Tam, I hope you got rid of all those nasty germs! :hug And oh boy, does that pie look good! That's DH's favorite! Yummo! I love rhubarb. We used to get it from my grandparents garden. Memere would peel it for us and give us a little dixie cup with sugar in it. We'd sit on the back steps and happily munch away! Oh, those were the days! :c9

Teakaycee, take care of that sore throat......I am now on week 2, with a special trip to the er last night because of a sore throat that has become bronchitis, I have a new found respect for everyone out there with asthma, it's more than a bit scary not to be able to breath!

Take care of yourself! Bronchitis is very scary as well as asthma. I've had my share of bronchitis and my oldest son has asthma. Not fun at all! :hug

Good morning Tote making addicts!!!!

I almost finished my 6th tote last night I ran out of yarn with a row and 1/2 to go:eek. After work tonight I'll check out my stash and hopefully will find another skein of turqua out there! I used the Peruvian print that I used on one of the totes on the bottom, then used turqua and green for the body of the tote, used the remaining Peruvian print for the two rows before the handle and am ending with turqua. It truly is a "Stash Buster" tote!!

You'll figure it out. Looking forward to seeing it!

still on bag #2 same spot I was the other day.. my kids were bouncing off wall the pass few days.. yesterday my 7yr brought home a goldfish from school. so we knew it was coming so had the glass bowl ready for it..hours later 5yr goes and gives the dogs some water and 3yr follows I go in there tell them to get out of the water.. few minutes later go in there and the poor little fishy is taking a bath in dishsoap water......needless to say.... he went out clean....

Ummm, poor little fishy! :lol:hug I'm so glad that I'm at the grandmother stage! :lol

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Thank you all for your love.... well wishes.... concern... and compliments!!! :hug

Well............I finally got a chance to line one of my StashBusters so I can get it out in the mail! :whew

It was so stinkin' simple... I just couldnt get a moment to be on my sewing machine!

Here is how I cut the fabric......

[ATTACH]39063[/ATTACH]

Here it is installed.......

[ATTACH]39064[/ATTACH]

Heres the tote and extra items that are all going to a friend......

[ATTACH]39065[/ATTACH]

~*~I have at present created......

3 Stash Busters

1 Checkered Granny Go Round

1 Diamond Bands tote

1 Gathered Tortoise Shells

1 Granny's Bag

1 Reversible Clutch

1 Tortoise Shells Gift Bag

1 Felted Handbag... (not yet felted)

Tote and goodies all look great! You have been very busy! (as always!)

remember me mentioning a few days ago i had yarn coming DH knew nothing about? well UPS just pulled up and :cheer

MY YARN HAS ARRIVED!

now you might be asking yourself how in the world im to hide 14 skeins of yarn from DH? after all hes not blind!!! :lol

well sionce i have my crochet business i have boxes al over the place from the post office to mail things.....its a case of "DONT TOUCH THAT ITLL FALL!"

so i managed to find two empty boxes and put said yarn in them.

:devil little critter aint i? LOL!

Joan

Ocean is a fun yarn to try with different colors. I did one with the Turqua of rhss and it turned out really cool! I've used it with dark blue to and that turned our really neat. Can't wait to see pics of yours!

now hensler ya know ya wanna join this ......

c'mon now dont make me beg!

pretty please? i know you got something in that stash just screaming to be a tote!

said by a true addict :rofl

NOW MARY!!!!! :lol

im not an addict am i? surely not me? :eek

i didnt see any new yarn come in the house today:P

lets face it were ALL addicted!

happily addicted to yarn, patterns, crocheting, and of course the stashbuster tote :c9

remember me mentioning a few days ago i had yarn coming DH knew nothing about? well UPS just pulled up and :cheer

MY YARN HAS ARRIVED!

now you might be asking yourself how in the world im to hide 14 skeins of yarn from DH? after all hes not blind!!! :lol

well sionce i have my crochet business i have boxes al over the place from the post office to mail things.....its a case of "DONT TOUCH THAT ITLL FALL!"

so i managed to find two empty boxes and put said yarn in them.

:devil little critter aint i? LOL!

Ah we all do what we must to keep the peace in the house!!!

kuddles

Archived