Broom dolls parade

Apak

Here they come - my broom dolls! They stay together now, but they'll move to different homes as Easter gifts :)

Today I took some of them for a walk as they wanted to look for spring - as you can see they found it! The blue one is kind of my experiment (I forgot to take the pattern with me) and I sew pearls instead of flowers or ribbons.

post-30828-135897650045_thumb.jpg

The blue one is for a football fan - her favourite team's colors are blue and white, so is the doll's outfit :cheer The orange is for someone who loves sunflowers and orange.

post-30828-135897650047_thumb.jpg

This one is very special to me and I think she'll stay with me. I started her when I felt my baby girl want to come to this world (maybe she wanted to see this broom doll? ;) ) So I finished the doll a few days later, after my daughter was born :hook:manyheart

post-30828-135897650033_thumb.jpg

I had to lenghten the dress of the doll in burgundy because I crochet too tight. And I added the ladybugs to the yellow one. :ladybug

post-30828-135897650053_thumb.jpg

The only annoying me thing is that the brooms for these dolls are still unavailable in Poland. Although I got some from Crochetville friend and from my other friend in Canada, I think maybe I'll look for a swapper when I run out of my brooms? I could exchange some Polish mags with patterns for brooms...? Hm..... :think

post-30828-135897650043_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897650049_thumb.jpg

post-30828-13589765005_thumb.jpg

First off, congratulations on the new addition to the family. How nice to have a new little girl.

The broom dolls are adorable. You are really getting some good use out of the brooms and patterns, and I am sure who gets them will just love them.

I love them all.:hook

Archived