Hello from Kansas

Mint

Hi! :)

I've been lurking around the forum for quite some time; there's so much creativity here it's inspiring! So I figured I should probably join up, I know I'll be posting eventually.

I'm a college student at KSU and am so addicted to crochet that I've been known to do it some in class :blush . I haven't been at it that long though, just learned how to last summer when my father had another heart problem and needed his second ever open heart surgery. One of my aunts was working on a baby blanket and taught me how while we waited in the hospital. I've been hooked ever since - it's such a nice stress reliever and fun too!

Anyway, I think that's about it for now.

Hiya, Mint! Not sure what my rection would be if one of my students was crocheting in class, but hey, if you do fine on the exams, that's all that matters, right?

So far for the classes I have crochet in the proffessors haven't minded - so long as they know you are paying full attention to what they are saying it isn't really an issue. If I don't keep my hands busy doing that though, I usually get more distracted doodling and pay less attention :eek .

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Archived