New to Crochetville

Gallery318

I just want to say a quick hello from Florida. I've begun crochet projects again after many years of not doing much with yarn. I'm an artist and usually find myself absorbed in painting, drawing, etc. I'm currently working on small amigurumi projects after becoming addicted to their sweet little designs (thanks to all those cute blogs out ther). I also have one lapghan started for a nursing home... I just finished a preemie blanket and matching hat set for our local Neonatal unit, and I've got some other projects that need to be dug out of the closet and given some renewed interest. :eek Nice to be here. I look forward to viewing the rest of the forum.

WOW, you guys are so friendly. I've enjoyed trying to visit all your blogs and other links under your names. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!:D

Hi Kathleen :hi . My name is Heidi, and like you I am also new to the group. Just want to say hi, and :welcome .

I just want to say a quick hello from Florida. I've begun crochet projects again after many years of not doing much with yarn. I'm an artist and usually find myself absorbed in painting, drawing, etc. I'm currently working on small amigurumi projects after becoming addicted to their sweet little designs (thanks to all those cute blogs out ther). I also have one lapghan started for a nursing home... I just finished a preemie blanket and matching hat set for our local Neonatal unit, and I've got some other projects that need to be dug out of the closet and given some renewed interest. :eek Nice to be here. I look forward to viewing the rest of the forum.

A big hello to you from Florida. I, too, am an artist. I do figure drawing and portrait oil painting. Since, I do crochet and jewelry making as my 2 professions, it's hard to find the time to paint. I squeeze it in every so often. I :manyheart the smell of oils. I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will. It's a great place to be.

Archived