hi from sunny tx

kinross

Found this site last night via Yarn tomato which I found searching for advise on the Trinity stitch for 63 Squares.:cheer

I am a part time crafter in that I pick up a craft, do it for a while and then drop it for the next one in line.

I am originally from London England, married a Scot, moved to Wales for 3.5 yrs, moved to Worcester, MA for nine months, then lived in Scotland for 11 yrs and have lived in Texas for the last five years. I have 3 kids, 20,18 and 16.

My Nan taught me to knit (badly) and tried to teach me crochet but always failed. During this summer my youngest daughter decided she wanted to try her hand at knitting again (it is taught in school in Scotland). Whilst she was searching for wool, I found the 'teach yourself to crochet' booklet. I am now wading through the '63 squares'. My stitches are getting better but my edges are still ulgy:eek

Hello, Kinross. Glad you found us. You know the old saying, "Practice makes Perfect", right? Well, maybe not perfect, but surely much better. Just stick with it, it will improve. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the group... You will just love it here..... Texas is very hot this time of year but you must be use to it by now... Have a wonderful evening... Molly

Archived