Foxie and her new Sweaters From her Aunt Lilly!

x3melissa3705

moomoo sent me the most amazing packages! I will share Foxie's goodies. She was so excited. She sent like 7 different treats, two cans of food, two moist food packets, a wash cloth, and a hooded towel, and a scarf with lil tutus for her legs. But she didn't like the tutus on her legs :lol I couldn't believe everything she fit in that box! I almost forgot the pet mat.

That's not even including the amazing package she sent for me as well. I feel so spoiled. Thanks so much Lilly! Your so sweet. :hug:hug:hug:manyheart

post-33123-135897634921_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897634925_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897634928_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897634931_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897634934_thumb.jpg

post-33123-135897634937_thumb.jpg

Hi Melissa:

I'm so happy that Lil Foxie Loves her sweaters she surely wears them well and Now i know i can spoil her lots more..

I am so happy that she is happy and she is a beautiful little girl...

I will have to make her new scarfs that are shorther...

thank you for posting photos of her and her package from auntie Lilly

hugs

Lillibet

I love all of them.. She looks sooo sweet & happy wearing them.. The purplsih one, bottom left pic,. is my favorite. Is there by chance a free pattern for that. My SIL's little one(half pom, half chi) is getting old now and cold more.. Foxie's fit so good, I think it will fit Noel too.. They don't live near us so can't measure, etc.. If you can't give any info, that's ok.. I loved seeing the modeling anyway... Thanks! GBU!:):)

Thank you ladies for your kind words... I feel in love with lil foxie and it must be cause I have the larger version ...

So I will get to spoil her more often ...

hugs

Lillibet

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived