Our House Part Two

JulieKay

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read this on another board and thought it was funny.

My Travel Plans for 2013

I'm already preparing my holiday list and travel plans for next year. I have been in many places in my life, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go there alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I've heard no one knows you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there in the past, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump to get there, and I'm not too much good at physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I get older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimulus I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there!

I LOVE THIS!! Thank you for sharing it. I'm sitting here laughing out loud and then had to read it to DH cause he was looking at me like I was 'in Sane" laughing out loud at the computer!:lol

Hi all,

Marlene - Glad to see a post from you- and glad you made it safe and sound to TX- Good thing your BIL was able to give you his input and advise you that you didn't need to get the car fixed! Hope that the bikes get returned (although, like you, I doubt it) Hopefully whoever took them, really needed them to give to a child in need or something!

Cindy- How was your walk! I'm getting back into the exercise routine this weekend I've decided. I'm thinking I'll go to the gym first thing in the morning, then come home put the Christmas decorations away, clean a little and then have the rest of the weekend to relax. We'll see how these well laid out plans play out! (probably will end up skipping the gym and just tackling the cleaning and taking down the decorations) That should count as a workout! Then go to the gym on Sunday!

Marisa- Sounds like you are going to be making lots of texting gloves. if you want to add me to the list of recipients, feel free!;):lol

Tam- Hope you had a blast at the Marine Science Center --how cool to go there and get to see Sue at the same time!

Mary- Are they going to total the truck?

Val- Sounds like an 'easy' day for you today with the taxi service!

I wore my cowl to work today- and will get a pic on the weekend when there is light!

Off to eat dinner!

Hi, ladies.

Marlene, wow...lots going on for you! We don't pump our own gas here in NJ... An advanatage in so many ways.:)

I'll be starting a simple border on the saltine ghan tomorrow - all the squares are attached, ends woven in.

Hi to everyonone else!

Glad that my post brought a smile.

Joanne, I went for a 45 minute walk. At first I was cold, but by the time I hit 20 minutes, I was getting hot. I did not [put the Christmas stuff away today though. Hopefully tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Judy, glad your hands are feeling well enough to do a bit of crocheting today.

Marlene, good to hear from you. Glad the car did not cost you money, and I hope you get your bikes back. (although I'd also be surprised if you get them back!)

Val, I did find two more skeins of the yarn for my 63 squares afghan. I'm not sure if I will have enough to do the rest of the squares plus a border, but I guess I can always worry about that when the time comes. (if it ever does!) I'm not sure if Lea has it listed as one of her 15 projects or not.

Work for me tomorrow, so I'm going to say good night and go sit by the fire and craft.

Hi! I'm back home. The flights were smooth with plenty of time in between to get from one place to the other. I did ask for wheelchair assistance both in Chicago and here in Atlanta which helped a lot. I didn't get nearly so tired. Rosie and her daughter, Melissa, picked me up at the Marta train station and the other daughter, Andia, had supper ready for us when we got to Cumming. A yummy soup and salad that was super. I'll get pictures uploaded, hopefully, tomorrow.

Good morning housemates :hi

We had a nice time out last night. One of our good friends (the one I made the Harley Davidson afghan for last year)....his sister and her family were in town for the holidays from Alaska and their birthday is today (twins) so her and her dh came out and another couple that rarely comes out anymore :think Everyone loved Steph's texting gloves and I think I'll now be making another 3 pair :eek One for the Amy, the one from Alaska...at least she'll really get good use of them :lol One for the neighbor across the street. And her dh wants a camo pair for hunting....he said that to him, they are shooting gloves :lol But since hunting season is over next week, his will be on the agenda for next years hunting season :yes And his birthday is in August. I guess I'll have to measure his hands though to make sure they're big enough because I don't think the pattern as written will cut it :no

I suspect that you are right on the sizing for the hunter.

Nothing on the agenda today. I already took down my window decorations, except the lights, I think I'll leave them up a while yet :think So today I'll take down everything else inside the office, which isn't much. A stocking, a small tree, and a lamp :lol And the tree, I'll probably just carry into the storage room the way it is, maybe toss a trash bag over the top :lol:think

Linda - Oh boy, frozen yogurt! Did it make you colder or warm you up? :lol So how was dgs' visit with his dad? I hope it went well :xfin

He didn't want to talk about it, so I guess not as well as it could have. :( He wasn't too happy that I was leaving today which may have contributed to his being down. I went with them this morning when DD took him to school and gave him a big, big hug and told him how much I love him and how very lucky I am to have him as my grandson.

My Travel Plans for 2013

I'm already preparing my holiday list and travel plans for next year. I have been in many places in my life, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go there alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there in the past, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump to get there, and I'm not too much good at physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimulus I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there!

I LOVE IT!!!! I've been to quite a few of those places myself. :lol

Sweet Pea was ecstatic to have me get home. She was beside herself wriggling and getting as close to me as she possibly could. :manyheart

Joanne - Yes, today was an easy day and tomorrow will be even better. I don't have to take DNie at 5am. She is driving. DNeph doesn't have to be at work until 3pm. We'll drop him off and then pick up a few things from Walmart.

Linda - Glad you made it home safely and had dinner waiting for you.

Judy - WTG on your ghan.

Cindy - I'm glad you found some of the yarn. Who knows, you might find more.

Well, I'm off for the night! See you guys tomorrow. Have a good night!

Good morning and TGIF!!!

Welcome home, Linda- glad you let us know you are home safe and sound. I can only imagine how happy Sweet Pea was to see you!

I'm babysitting for Ryan tonight after work:manyheart

Hope you all have a good day! Mine will be great, after work that is!;)

Way behind again :( Looks like you all have been busy!

Work has been really busy. The bulletin is more like a book for this Sunday, so I have a lot to do today to get it ready to be folded. And the financials have to be done--boss wants them by early next week.

Will try to catch up tonight, if I'm not too tired. Stau warm and hope you all get some crocheting done today! Hugs to all

Good Morning, all. Things are a bit calmer this morning and my cold is on the mend. :cheer DH has a rental and they said it could take a week to fix the truck...then we'll be trading it in.

Marlene ~ So sorry about your bikes. :( But the rest of your trip (and side trips) sound good! :manyheart

Linda ~ Yay for a smooth travel day! I'll bet Sweet Pea won't let you out of her sight for a while. :lol

Sherry ~ Oh, this time of year sounds crazy busy for you. When I was an office manager, it was my least favorite time. ;) I hope you get some crochet time in this weekend.

Valerie ~ I hope you got to sleep in this a.m.! :) I'm always up by 5, but sure not ready to leave the house that early.

Cindy ~ I have several skeins of RHSS in Aran from a few years ago. They might be more like the ones you started with. The code dates are: 3/04/08/1 (2 full skeins) and 4/16/08/1 (at least 2 full and 2/3 of another skein). You are welcome to any or all of them. :)

Hi to the rest of Our House, too. :manyheart

I'm behind on everything again. :lol:blush Better get busy!

Good morning ladies :hi

I didn't do anything last night. Sat downstairs with Steph and Bean until about 8:30, played a game on the ipad for a bit and then read before bed. Went to the gym this morning....first time since before Christmas :eek I was surprised it was empty, with New Year resolutions and all :think Anyways, my back's been telling me about myself...missing exercising and yesterday it really started to act up like it was a few years ago when I was still in Philly. That means, back to the rehab exercises! :yes

Then I went to Sheetz and got a tastey mocha treat :drool I usually just drink black coffee, but was feeling like something a little extra today :think:shrug I have a patient this afternoon at 1, but may come earlier depending upon when he's done at his dentist appt. I told him to let me know. I'm re-organizing the office since I put the Christmas stuff away yesterday. I now need to filter out some magazines, they're getting unruly :think Looks cluttered because there are too many. So things like ESPN or more current type things, I'll get rid of.....but others, like the fitness, parenting, or housekeeping ones I'll keep around :yes

Joanne - Well, I think de-decorating and cleaning counts as a workout :wink (not for me because I only had 3 things to put away and I just carry the tree as is to an 'out of sight' location :lol ) How exciting that you have Ryan to look forward to at the end of your workday :clap Hmmmm, texting gloves :think I'll be making them in my sleep soon :rofl

Judy - WTG on the saltine ghan, you're on the homestretch! :yes

Cindy - Sitting by the fire crafting sounds just wonderful, I get to do that at my parents house. I hope work is 'uneventful' today. I may possibly also have some RHSS Aran, I'll check for you :xfin

Linda - So glad to hear that you are home :yay Soup is great at this time of year and easy to throw together for simmering :drool

Val - Sure sounds like an easy day today on the taxi front :lol Good luck with your wal mart trip!

Sherry - Oh boy, I hope the day speeds by for you and you get your bulletin done :xfin

Mary - Glad to hear the car/truck situation is under way. Hopefully it's all over quickly :xfin

Good morning. Slept very well last night. Nice to be in my own bed. Unthawed a container of soup and had that this morning for my breakfast. :lol It tasted sooo good.

I have a few things to do today, but am enjoying being home for a bit first. :D

Have a good time tonight with Ryan, Joanne.

Here are few of the pictures from vacation. The kitty is the one that became a good friend while I was there. DGS reads to DD for earn time for video games.

post-9295-135897794722_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897794724_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897794727_thumb.jpg

post-9295-13589779473_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897794733_thumb.jpg

Good afternoon housemates!

Mary - I did get to sleep in and it was wonderful. I hope you get everything caught up so you can get some r&r this weekend. That is so sweet of you to offer Cindy the yarn. I don't own much Red Heart. I'm addicted to ILTY. How are your grandsons? I hope you get your DH truck situation take care of soon.

Linda - You have a handsome grandson. I like the scarf and hat. It that the ones you had to make on vacation. Man, that sure was a lot of snow. I know Sweet Pea is glad to have you home and you're glad to be home. There is no place like the place you call home.

Joanne - I hope Paradise is good to you today. I know you're going to have a wonderful evening with Ryan. Enjoy! Do you get a chance to crochet when you're watching him or do you spend all your time playing?

Sherry - I hope you get your bulletin and financials squared away. Just remember to exhale. Praying that everything comes together.

Marisa - I'm not really looking forward to Walmart. My niece is one of those that takes forever and I'm one that knows what I want, get it and get out. Take care of yourself! Praying your back will be okay.

Cindy - I'm hoping your day at work is pleasant!

Judy & Marlene - Hope all is well with you guys!

Have a good Friday afternoon and evening all.

BBL!

Hi, ladies!

Sherry - if life gets too busy and you need to step away - just jump right in where we're at when you return. If not all of us, I know many have had to do the same thing:hug

Linda, Glad you made it home ok!! The pics are great - DGS looks so cute! But kitty looks a tad annoyed:lol Love her coat! I saw a feral cat near the dunmpster at the back of our bank a couple of days ago and his/her short coat had similar markings!

Hi to Mary, Marisa, Marlene, Val- :hug:hug:hug:hug

:sun .:: Good afternoon House......................

hope all is well with everyone!!!

Good morning housemates :hi

We had a nice time out last night. One of our good friends (the one I made the Harley Davidson afghan for last year)....his sister and her family were in town for the holidays from Alaska and their birthday is today (twins) so her and her dh came out and another couple that rarely comes out anymore :think Everyone loved Steph's texting gloves and I think I'll now be making another 3 pair :eek One for the Amy, the one from Alaska...at least she'll really get good use of them :lol One for the neighbor across the street. And her dh wants a camo pair for hunting....he said that to him, they are shooting gloves :lol But since hunting season is over next week, his will be on the agenda for next years hunting season :yes And his birthday is in August. I guess I'll have to measure his hands though to make sure they're big enough because I don't think the pattern as written will cut it :noSounds like a great time... and looks like you are going to be busy! :D

Nothing on the agenda today. I already took down my window decorations, except the lights, I think I'll leave them up a while yet :think So today I'll take down everything else inside the office, which isn't much. A stocking, a small tree, and a lamp :lol And the tree, I'll probably just carry into the storage room the way it is, maybe toss a trash bag over the top :lol:thinkwell.. its a good day to relax..... or start on those fingerless mitts! LOL

Cindy - Are you working today?

Mary - Wow, glad to hear that dh is alright :yes Isn't it funny though how things happen, that he was too busy last week to go get a new truck! Good thing he didn't get it last week.

Tam - Enjoy your last days in Florida before returning to the cold! :wbrrWe head out tomorrow morning for home. yep... its brrrrr there... but thats okay... I miss home and we had a great time while we were here!

Judy - Oh boy, I'm sure you were freezing on your walk with Lucy! :eek

Joanne - Mmmm, I love BLT's!!! WTG on your cowl :clap

Val - How's the dnep/dnie taxi service going today :wink

Linda - Oh boy, frozen yogurt! Did it make you colder or warm you up? :lol So how was dgs' visit with his dad? I hope it went well :xfin

Hi House. :) We're just waiting for the tow truck, the claims adjuster will go to the auto body place, we'll get a rental car...what fun! :no We are very thankful that there were no injuries. oh goodness... I forgot about this.. yes.... so glad no one was hurt... but it is a bummer

DH needs my computer - I think it's the first time ever that he left his at the office! lol

Have a good morning, everyone. :manyheart

Good morning Housemates!

All is well.

Marisa - Taxi service had only one run today. Dnep is off today. I have to pick up the Dnei at 12:30. I'm glad you had fun last night.

Linda - Praying for safe traveling.

Mary - Hope all goes well with your claim and you get a rental soon.

Tam - Have fun today!thanks sweetie!!!

Judy, Joanne, Cindy, Marlene and Sherry, thinking of you. Have a good day all.

BBL!

Hi everyone. No work today. Cold and snowing here at the moment, but I'm planning to go for a walk anyhow. Getting regular exercise was one of my resolutions for 2013. good for you! me too! Also, the dog is really mopey and needy today, and I think some exercise would help her. She loves to go for walks with me. Ds was here last week and spent a lot of time playing with her, and I think she misses him. (It's just like having a small child!) We will just go out back into the woods for an hour or so.

Tam, your time in Florida sounds wonderful. I am not really a fan of hot and humid, but I'd love a bit of sunshine. Its been so gloomy here for the past month. Have fun visiting with Sue. Its been great here! And this is actually the perfect time to visit! its not hot and humid at all.... just warm and sunny! Had a great time with Sue!

Marisa, your texting gloves were obviously a huge hit. Did you make some for yourself? Your post reminded me, I ought to take Christmas decorations down today too.

Linda, safe travels, its nice you got to spend one last evening with DGS.

Mary, so sorry to hear about dh's accident. Its good that he hadn't bought a new truck yet. Even if they are perfectly repaired, an accident does a lot to take away the newness of a vehicle.

Val, regarding that 63 squares afghan. Lea over on the 15 projects thread says that she also has one in progress that is around 7 years old. I pinned the squares that I have made so far together, and it is going to be a really attractive afghan. I will have to go buy more yarn to finish it I think. I know I bought enough yarn (and even extra), when I started it, but I can't find it. It's Red Heart super saver in Aran, and they still make it, so hopefully the color will still be pretty close. And who knows, maybe I will locate the rest of the yarn I bought all those years ago. I doubt if I used it for anything else, its not really one of my favorite yarns.

I'm not doing anything much today. A little cleaning, a little crafting, a little reading, and then repeat. Laundry, vacuuming and grocery shopping all got done yesterday.

I'm making fried rice for dinner out of leftover ham from Christmas, leftover rice from new years day and some onions, and garlic and spices, and I may toss in some assorted leftover veggies. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Well... it sounds good! :D I'm sure it will be great

My Travel Plans for 2013

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there! Too Funny! :lol

Hi Ladies,

We've been away and got back a couple of days ago but I haven't been on the internet. We got her late last thursday evening. Friday I unpacked some stuff. Saturday we went to Houston to see hubby's sister and family and also find there Grandma's grave. Sunday we headed down to Big Bend. It's a National State Park. It's beautiful there. We went up one mountain that was over 5,000 feet. We got back here New Years Day evening. Yesterday was laundry day and I have to go back and wash bedding later. Are power went out this morning but it back on now. Hubby took Daisy for a walk and found out someone hit a transformer. Two of are residents here was put in hospice this week and both died last night. I know one couple have no children, but don't know about the other couple. It's going to be pretty sad around here. OMGoodness......... :hug

wow...

We didn't have to have the car fixed. The car started the next morning and hubby took it to the ford dealer.Oh good!! They ran a check as the check engine light was on. They said it was an emisson sensor. Two hundred $ for the part plus labor 4-5 hours and it wasn't covered under are extended warranty (bumper to bumper). Are BIL is an engineer and told us we didn't need to fix it. His truck has the problem in the summer time. No harm to the car if not fixed. It was set off by me squeezing the last drop of gas in. So no more of that when it clicks I will stop pumping. After they reset the computer they told me it may happen again and it may not. But they would of been happy to take are money if my BIL wasn't there to help us out.

I did start a round ripple while we were gone, but didn't do to much as I need to decide how I want to do it. It's only 2 colors, pink and white. Oh.. who for?

Were going to go out for lunch with a group here. Then to the store for some items we need here.

While we were gone 2 teenagers came in the park to are lot and stole hubbys and SIL's bikes. WHAT? good grief!!! I'm so sorry! We will be lucky if we get them back. The park owner called the sheriff. They found a bike and the owners said to give it to them and they put it on are lot, but it isn't are bike. I called the sheriff, but have only talked to them over the phone. I told them to come and get the bike, but they haven't.

I'll catch back up with everyone later. Hope everyone is having a nice day!Hugs honey!!!! :hug

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

been working on a few things yesterday and today.....

got a dishcloth set done and a scarf. :D

post-18634-135897795046_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

post-18634-135897794753_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Marlene - Glad to see a post from you- and glad you made it safe and sound to TX- Good thing your BIL was able to give you his input and advise you that you didn't need to get the car fixed! Hope that the bikes get returned (although, like you, I doubt it) Hopefully whoever took them, really needed them to give to a child in need or something!

Cindy- How was your walk! I'm getting back into the exercise routine this weekend I've decided. I'm thinking I'll go to the gym first thing in the morning, then come home put the Christmas decorations away, clean a little and then have the rest of the weekend to relax. We'll see how these well laid out plans play out! (probably will end up skipping the gym and just tackling the cleaning and taking down the decorations) That should count as a workout! Then go to the gym on Sunday!

Marisa- Sounds like you are going to be making lots of texting gloves. if you want to add me to the list of recipients, feel free!;):lol

Tam- Hope you had a blast at the Marine Science Center --how cool to go there and get to see Sue at the same time! it was a great time! The boys loved it at the Science Center! They got to pet and feed the stingray... and watch Sue help give a blood transfusion to a sick little turtle.

Mary- Are they going to total the truck?

Val- Sounds like an 'easy' day for you today with the taxi service!

I wore my cowl to work today- and will get a pic on the weekend when there is light!

Off to eat dinner!

Hi, ladies.

Marlene, wow...lots going on for you! We don't pump our own gas here in NJ... An advanatage in so many ways.:)

I'll be starting a simple border on the saltine ghan tomorrow - all the squares are attached, ends woven in. Oh.... cant wait to see it done!

Hi to everyonone else!

Good morning. Slept very well last night. Nice to be in my own bed. Unthawed a container of soup and had that this morning for my breakfast. :lol It tasted sooo good.

I have a few things to do today, but am enjoying being home for a bit first. :D

Have a good time tonight with Ryan, Joanne.

Here are few of the pictures from vacation. The kitty is the one that became a good friend while I was there. DGS reads to DD for earn time for video games.

Great pics :manyheart I really like the video game reward system :yes I do that with myself sometimes since I know I can get sucked in :blush

Good afternoon housemates!

Marisa - I'm not really looking forward to Walmart. My niece is one of those that takes forever and I'm one that knows what I want, get it and get out. Take care of yourself! Praying your back will be okay.

Have a good Friday afternoon and evening all.

BBL!

Thanks :hug It'll be fine, it's reminding me to exercise :sigh I can go either way on the shopping trips, but I usually tend to be more like you....get in and out. However, if I'm looking at yarn.....all bets are off, I tend to walk around aimlessly in JoAnn's and Staples :think

Hi, ladies!

Hi to Mary, Marisa, Marlene, Val- :hug:hug:hug:hug

:hi

:sun .:: Good afternoon House......................

hope all is well with everyone!!!

been working on a few things yesterday and today.....

got a dishcloth set done and a scarf. :D

[ATTACH]61509[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61510[/ATTACH]

Great projects :manyheart

Errands run and back home now. Only had to wear a heavy sweatshirt. Sooo nice. :lol :lol

Sounds like the perfect weather to me :yes

Oh boy, oh boy....my neighbor had her ultrasound scheduled today to find out the sex of her baby and I just got a text.....IT'S A BOY!!!!

She says she's excited, but scared because she doesn't know how to play with boys. :lol I just told her she'll be fine and learn as she goes and that now she doesn't have to worry about pink :lol She was worried about having a girl and getting all pink.

Tam - I love the scarf and the dish set. What pattern did you use for the dish set. It's beautiful.

Marisa - I can do the same thing if it involves crocheting or office stuff. Otherwise, I want in and out. Congrats to your neighbor. What are you going to make for the baby.

Linda - I was so surprised at the temp when I went out at 3pm. It has been cold here and I loved the mild temperature. Glad you got your errands taken care of. I'm in until 11p. I have to pick up the DNep. He's off this weekend so DNie can drive tomorrow and she's off Sunday which means I'm off this weekend.

Tam - I love the scarf and the dish set. What pattern did you use for the dish set. It's beautiful.

Marisa - I can do the same thing if it involves crocheting or office stuff. Otherwise, I want in and out. Congrats to your neighbor. What are you going to make for the baby.

Linda - I was so surprised at the temp when I went out at 3pm. It has been cold here and I loved the mild temperature. Glad you got your errands taken care of. I'm in until 11p. I have to pick up the DNep. He's off this weekend so DNie can drive tomorrow and she's off Sunday which means I'm off this weekend.

I don't know yet. My sister really wants to try to do a blanket, so I'll come up with something else. It's my sister's first project beyond a scarf :eek AND, she hasn't practiced in a while, so she has to get started now that we know the baby's a 'HE' :lol I pulled out a couple different patterns for her earlier this week that I think would be fine for her :think

Oh boy, oh boy....my neighbor had her ultrasound scheduled today to find out the sex of her baby and I just got a text.....IT'S A BOY!!!!

She says she's excited, but scared because she doesn't know how to play with boys. :lol I just told her she'll be fine and learn as she goes and that now she doesn't have to worry about pink :lol She was worried about having a girl and getting all pink.

She just has to remember to cover *ahem* something when she changes his diaper.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Hi! Looking forward to watching the Cotton Bowl tonight...since Texas A&M beat Valerie's Alabama, we'll cheer for OU. :D

Linda ~ Thanks for the pictures! Your GS is very cute - love the picture of him in his uniform with Santa. :manyheart Are you warmed up yet? :)

Valerie ~ I'm with you - ILTY is wonderful! Vanna's Choice is probably my second favorite.

Marisa ~ WTG on going to the gym! I sure need to get back to walking. For years, I've either walked outside or on the treadmill for 2 miles almost every day and lately it's been a lot less. :blush Your neighbor will love whatever you and Steph decide to make. :c9

Tammy ~ Your dishcloth set and scarf are both lovely. :clap What yarn and stitch did you use for the scarf? Love the look! Have a safe trip home.:)

Hi Judy ~ Yep - I've been "sprinkled" more than once with the grandsons. :lol Did you finish the border on the saltine 'ghan?

I finished the next fishy 'ghan today. I need to check again on DD's friends' requests and see if they still want them before starting another right now. Have a good evening, everyone. :manyheart

I think that I'm going to bed early tonight.

Hooray for having the weekend off.

She just has to remember to cover *ahem* something when she changes his diaper.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:lol:lol:lol The first time my ex changed our son's diaper DS got two walls, the ceiling, and dad. :lol:lol:lol What a sight!

Archived