capelet

mercy7

:ty everyone for your compliments. to answer a few questions here :- i used double knitting as i usually do over here. i did not have a 8mm crochet hook so used my 6mm hook. the pattern came from the coats and clarks website. i actually found the pattern when i visited the site because i found a shop within a shop called coats and clarks. most of the stuff is pretty expensive but got some cheap reduced yarns there. :):cheer the flowers which i added instead of the pom poms are what i used when i made my first poncho and are very quick and easy to do. they were on a lion brand poncho but i found it after i had made my poncho and was looking at patterns. i designed my own poncho and added the necktie and flowers to it. :hook. i have not shown it on here cos i made it before i joined. :tup

That is gorgeous. And it looks like it would go with so many things in one's wardrobe. I love that pattern. I made one for my DD in LionBrand baby homespun pink that came out lovely and so soft. She wears it often with dresses or blouses and skirts/slacks. It was a quick and easy pattern to understand and follow. :-)

Archived