Baby Ear flap hat

emeraldmoon

My neighbor wanted me to make her a hat for her granddaughter. She had a photo of one that she used to have her youngest daughter(45) where when she was an infant. So I went and made her one to look just like it..

Here is my version

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/emeraldmoon65/100_3916.jpg

cathey, i love that little hat. i had to laugh when i saw what it was sitting on. must have been to seattle lately huh? for those of you who don't know what i am talking about, thats the seattle space needle its on hehehe. one of my favorite places. thanks for sharing that adorable little hat. your neighbor will love it:manyheart :manyheart

Actually I had that for years.. I am originally from the PNW.. So that is a memory of home :) Its a snowglobe.

cathey, i love that little hat. i had to laugh when i saw what it was sitting on. must have been to seattle lately huh? for those of you who don't know what i am talking about, thats the seattle space needle its on hehehe. one of my favorite places. thanks for sharing that adorable little hat. your neighbor will love it:manyheart :manyheart

Archived