Family Circle Easy Crochet Fall 2005

NexStitch

I got to say I didnt see a a lot I want to make, one thing only

this just goes to show how diverse we all are.. there is tons in the magazine i want to make .. i started the red hat in the first few pages already !! .. and i have loads more to start.. several christmas gift ideas too !!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So instead of getting all bent out of shape about it I just bought a slew of other crochet books :D

I got Hooked on Crochet August 2005

Annies Favorite Crochet August 2005

Crochet Fantasy summer 2005

Quick and Easy Crochet Sept/Oct 2005

Crochet World August 2005

Crochet Sept. 2005

Good grief! :eek I definitely have not seen more than half of those at any book or magazine or craft store in the city I live in -- which is not exactly a small town. You are very lucky!

i picked it up today at b&n and i just love it. theres a great sweater i want to try--even thought the level of difficulty is a bit above where i am at. it is just so pretty--mocha and cream colors--yummy!

and i love the hat and scarf on the cover. i could do without the knitting thrown in here and there though--they get enough already.

but the really cool part was the little invitation for everyone to come here to crochetville --how neat-it was like seeing one of your friends in a magazine.

definately a mag to run out and get--don't wait:manyheart

I've already received emails from people saying they saw me in FC EC. How exciting! I just love talking to people from all over the country. It's pretty cool. And I get even more excited when I hear about all the different places that the mag has been found at. Very cool! Keep posting!

this is cool...does this mean i can say i 'know' you?? :clap your designs are simply amazing! and i love this months mag!

Someone left a message on my blog saying that they saw me in FC Easy Crochet, and I thought I was going to flip out. It's not supposed to be out for a few days! And now I'm rushing out the door to go see if I can find a copy. If I do, I'll let you all know. I expect it to be a good first issue.

I got the magazine yesterday, and I love it. I really like the edgings poncho, and the felted bag and tea cozy.

I made the cloche on on pg. 20. I used Bernal's Soffee Chunky in Pale Antique Rose.

cloche1.jpg

It was very easy to make and works up quickly. I may make the matching poncho, but the Wal Mart I went to only had two balls left of the Rose, and that's the color I want.

Wow Vera, that's adorable. I'm making my magazine ragged by going over it again and again!:blush So far, I can't decide what I want to do.

i made the hat last night too and i am on row 10 of the poncho.. i am not using benat softee though.. will show when i get the set done probably tomorrow !!

I look forward to seeing the poncho. I'll look for the yarn at the other Wal Marts in the area.

this just goes to show how diverse we all are.. there is tons in the magazine i want to make .. i started the red hat in the first few pages already !! .. and i have loads more to start.. several christmas gift ideas too !!

Diversity rocks.....And now I must amend my first statement....I have now looked at the mag, no less than 15 times, and have found an additional 3 things I must make!:blush

Oh man, I am sooo jealous, and anxious! I had a few bucks (for a little while :rolleyes) late last week, but none of my usual haunts had it. I ended up having to spend the money on food and gas, dangit, now I have to wait till Friday at the soonest - if I can even find it! It was bizarre, there were practically NO crochet or even knit magazines on the racks everywhere I looked! Loads of - yup - scrapbooking mags (sheesh! Like someone else mentioned, I too don't know a single person who scrapbooks! But they're really pushing it, big time), as well as quilting and beading mags. But no yarncrafts. Totally wierd.

Hopefully that will change by Friday, I am almost beside myself with wanting to get that magazine! :hyper

dont lose hope goldi.. last year about this time is when i got the most of my crochet magazines !! so i think the shelves are about to be changed to the stuff we have been searching for .. !!

I'm holding you to that, Elizabeth! Lol! I sure hope you're right. I'm desperate for my fix! And from all the reviews I know I'm gonna love this one. :yay

I got the magazine yesterday, and I love it. I really like the edgings poncho, and the felted bag and tea cozy.

I made the cloche on on pg. 20. I used Bernal's Soffee Chunky in Pale Antique Rose.

cloche1.jpg

It was very easy to make and works up quickly. I may make the matching poncho, but the Wal Mart I went to only had two balls left of the Rose, and that's the color I want.

WOW! Very nice!

http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=95

Dream Weaver Yarns has it for 5.99 if you cannot find it anywhere else.

lol Nevermind they are sold out and expect back in two weeks, that was fast rofl

I got my FC Easy Crochet today and definitively love love love :manyheart it! But I wanted to thank you all for posting that it was out! I don't drive so I don't go to Michael's or Joann too often. Sooo, because of you my dear husband had to take me to Michael's! And I thank you :clap very much for that.

WOW. Sold out is good! They're the only place online that has it listed that I've found.

Since it's hard for me to get out and look for things like this I went ahead and reserved a copy and got notification later that it was ready to be shipped.

I'm so excited.

I got the mag and was very pleased. There are at least 5 things I would like to make if only I could find the time....Maybe if I quit my job and stayed home and crocheted like a bandit I could make all that I want. but then I would not have any money for yarn....so LOL....:angry

woooooohoooo - I found my copy today!!!! At Michaels. Went to Chapters first but no-go there. Had a quick look thru it when I got home - it looks real good!:hook

Yesterday I got my magazine. I just love everything in it specially the hat

and poncho and even more in that color. I'm also happy to see Crochetville,

Crochet Me, and Amie (NexStitch) being mentioned, I'm so proud for everybody.

:danceCONGRATULATIONS :h5

Archived