Family Circle Easy Crochet Fall 2005

NexStitch

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omgosh, dd is working tomorrow too and i have like 4 40% coupons. through the mail, through the e-mails, and also paper and michaels hehehe. i always use mine for pattern books or sometimes yarn. will have to have her pick that one out for me then hehehhe oh boy am i excited, i have heard all your comments and i can't wait to see it hehehehe thanks for letting me know, i have been sort of out of the loop as hubby is home on vacation (thank god he goes back next week) one more week to go:eek :eek lol, just kidding. thanks again huggggs vicki

Hey No Fair!:( After reading this thread I went and called every craft/yarn/bookstore in the area...NONE of them have it. I'm going to check Wal-mart tomorrow...then call AC Moore (45 min. away) Hopefully someone will have it!

I found FCEC at my Michaels today... it wasn't where it normally is with the other magazines, it was at the registers.

No luck on Interweave Crochet, but I didn't expect to find it yet.

I'd be surprised if Wal-Mart had it.

that is where i usually get my mags.. and they should have it after the 23rd.. they usually dont put things out early .. at least my Wal Mart .. i got the interweave there last year and they have the FCEK&C so i am gonna guess they will have this one too

Checked the newstand, the nice man said he gets new magazines on Friday, so I will check back after work on Friday. He also said he'll put them with the crochet magazines (he carries I think the full selection available), and I said if he gets them, I will buy some for those who can't find it!

Kathy

Ok, I just picked this up at my Michaels. I'm not even past pg 10..........I am so happy :jumpyay with the plugs they have.....NexStitch....Crochetme:2rock ....and our very own CROCHETVILLE!!!!!:woo:hi:dance . How freaking awesome is that? We "understand crochet obsessions, no questions asked"....lol. :lol

Yay! for us!!!!:ghug

I really meant what I said about this mag being the coolest out there. IMO, I really love it and think it's the best. It doesn't take itself too seriously. The "get hooked" section is ubber cool. Kristy of Po-Ka-Dot.com has stuff in there too. She's a link partner of mine and has been featured in their FC Easy Knitting mag. She does these cute crochet rolls. Cute stuff. So, it's like a big party of people I know and places like C'Ville and Crochetme.com that I love.

We're so blessed! I can't wait to see the next one, in April of 2006! Yep, it's another biannual mag. I wonder how we can convince them to make it at least every other month...

I really meant what I said about this mag being the coolest out there. IMO, I really love it and think it's the best. I wonder how we can convince them to make it at least every other month...

I agree. I am really happy with it. I love the plugs, the Fully Felted and the Retro Fitted sections are great...I think it's cool that in the Modern Romance section there's a pattern by Melissa Leapman (I am impressed with Cool Crochet). I don't know how to convince them, but I am going to use the email address you gave and let them know how great I think the mag is. :D

Picked mine up on Friday at a Michaels in Charlotte, NC.( there were only 3 on display ) There's also a little blurb in there about Crochetville!!!:yay It's under "Networking" on page 10. Overall, I'm very pleased with this mag.

I just picked mine up at Walmart.. Our walmart is now not going to sell crochet world :(

They said only one crochet magazine is going to be on the shelves.. I told them that they need to be bringing in alot more than just 1.. There are plenty of knitting, quilting and cross stitch ones..

did anyone notice there is a shout out to HERE!!!! in the mag!?!

it's on page 10 in the blue brackets titled Net Working:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

What exactly did it say? Can you paraphrase it? (I can't find any of the right magazines around here!)

Archived