2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I saw that no one had done scores, so I thought I would help out.

Scores for Week ending June 11, 2011

We have some ties this week!

Midds +9 Tied for the Gold Medal!:cheer:clap:cheer

TurtleLvr +9 Tied for the Gold Medal! :cheer:clap:cheer

lhasaapsolady +7 Tied for the Silver Medal! :cheer:clap:cheer

FrLopLadya +7 Tied for the Silver Medal! :cheer:clap:cheer

pineknott +4 Bronze Medal! :cheer:clap:cheer

Using Up Yarn::cheer:cheer:cheer

cshort +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

MouseCLP +1

Holding Steady::clap:clap:clap

PBLKNP 0

Ellie13 0

cris 0

KraftynKrazy 0

New Yarn to Play in: :cheer:cheer:cheer

fc1123 -3

CLLinda -6

yarn geek -10

And the winner of "Shoot the Moon" is : greyhoundgrandma with a great score of -37!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Congrats to all the winners and everyone else!

:manyheart

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I was cooking dinner at the same time. Good thing computer is in kitchen!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I was cooking dinner at the same time. Good thing computer is in kitchen!

Great idea to have computer in kitchen, I wonder if I can get my DH to get me one for that room.

I saw that no one had done scores, so I thought I would help out.

Well thank you!! :cheer:cheer:cheer..but I had posted that it would be late tonight or even in the morning before I'd get to it :lol Was gone at a rabbit show down in Oregon all weekend.

I had everything in my spread sheet..and THEN I got to your post :think:eek:lol

I'd love to claim that medal, but I hadn't posted my own final score because I was supposed to tabulate :rofl

I was -16.

Just like the story...:turtle beat the :rabbit . :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Sue - Please step away from the computer and enjoy your vacation. If you choose to continue posting, I will have to come down, take your place in vacation land and send your behind back home. :rofl

Sue - Please step away from the computer and enjoy your vacation. If you choose to continue posting, I will have to come down, take your place in vacation land and send your behind back home. :rofl

Why don't you just join us? Going to Ben Franklin today (YES they have one in Key West!! :eek) then later there was a LYS in town too that we'll go visit (if they're still there). :)

Just like the story...:turtle beat the :rabbit . :rofl

Yeah well just you wait until the end of THIS week cause I see where you've been shopping shopping shopping!! :rofl... so that means the rest of can to to try and keep up :lol:lol:hook

Why don't you just join us? Going to Ben Franklin today (YES they have one in Key West!! :eek) then later there was a LYS in town too that we'll go visit (if they're still there). :)

You don't have to ask me twice. I'm on my way!!! Be there in about 6 hours.

Yeah well just you wait until the end of THIS week cause I see where you've been shopping shopping shopping!! :rofl... so that means the rest of can to to try and keep up :lol:lol:hook

The LYS didn't have much (last year had lots more). But at BF I got 9 skeins... :lol

You don't have to ask me twice. I'm on my way!!! Be there in about 6 hours.

HURRY! Should I book you with us to snorkel tomorrow??? :lol

It took a little more than 1/2 the skein to make the bear, so I didn't get to finish the skein :(. There's not enough for another bear, so I don't know what to do with the rest :think. I used a ball working on a dress for the bear (+1). It might have to be a mini dress because the 2nd ball is almost gone too :lol.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 80

Ellie 13

Used up two skeins, but bought three, so I'm at a -2 so far this week.

Finished off two skeins on a baby blanket I am making for my new grandbaby-to-be but, unfortunately, I didn't have enough to finish the blanket so now I am going to have to buy more yarn to finish it up. :sigh

I used up a ball and got a skein down to a ball--so +2. Got through Wal-Mart today without buying any yarn. My local one hasn't put any of the cotton on sale.

We're finally getting squash and zucchini out of the garden, so I've spent the week making zucchini bread.

I used up a ball and got a skein down to a ball--so +2. Got through Wal-Mart today without buying any yarn. My local one hasn't put any of the cotton on sale.

We're finally getting squash and zucchini out of the garden, so I've spent the week making zucchini bread.

Oh, I love zucchini bread! :lol

Putting in my totals for the week...

Sadly, there has been a yarn TRANSGRESSION. One of my fellow yarnsters at our weekly SnB group brought two enormous shopping bags of spare yarn to give away. I grabbed a skein of Cascade 220 and a skein of Lamb's Pride Worsted. So:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD -9

:blush:blush:blush

Putting in my totals for the week...

Sadly, there has been a yarn TRANSGRESSION. One of my fellow yarnsters at our weekly SnB group brought two enormous shopping bags of spare yarn to give away. I grabbed a skein of Cascade 220 and a skein of Lamb's Pride Worsted. So:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD -9

:blush:blush:blush

umm I think that should be a -4? I should know I'm usually in the - something category :lol

umm I think that should be a -4? I should know I'm usually in the - something category :lol

ROFL - Sue caught me doing the same thing last week. OOPS :lol

I'm in the Positives! Worked hard at my knitting/crochet group, and used up two skeins, on two different projects. Posting Early. Lots of work tomorrow getting ready for Dad's day party at the beach.

WTD=+2

Archived