2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told you I was sick. :( Came home early from work. Come take care of me???

:turtle:vheart

Only if I can bring some yarn and crochet while I doctor you up.

Get to feeling better.:hug

I'm so sorry you are feeling bad! :(

Hope you feel better real soon!!! :hug

Thanks Christie. Took a nap and feeling a little better. :hug

Only if I can bring some yarn and crochet while I doctor you up.

Get to feeling better.:hug

Okay, just stay out of my yarn. :lol:hug

Holy Stashbusters, Batman!!!

lhasaapsolady +34 Gold Medal Winner!!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Midds +20 Silver Medal Winner!!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

CLLinda +16 Bronze Medal Winner!!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

kraftynkrazy +11

cris +9

greyhoundgrandma +9

dragonpuck +7

Shell Lee +6

dilyca2006 +4

cshort +2

Mouseclp +2

saffronangel +2

unicorn37757 +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

fc1123 +1

Switzerland!!! (Just seeing if you're paying attention.)

Ellie 13 0

Marzee 0

PBLKNP 0

pineknott 0

Fillin' up the Batcave!!!

yarn_geek -2

TurtleLvr -30

walker1021 -62 Shoot the Moon!!! -tag, you're it!:devil

*If I missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know and I'll fix it.*

I don't see TurtleLvr's score on the list. I KNOW she is in the bottom 3. :rofl :rofl

:eek Fixed it! :oopsI have no idea how I missed it!

It was an insanely busy and long day at work yesterday, so I did some yarn therapy shopping.:devil Starting out the week with a -20.

Finished two skeins last night, so I'm up to a -16.

I also found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!:faint It was quite the surprise! My brother's been dating his girlfriend for about 9-10 months (and kept it secret for 8). I guess my baby brother's growing up. Granted, he just turned 29, but when I look at him, I still see my kid brother. :lol My mom's all giddy and excited that her "baby's having a baby!" It's so cute!:manyheart

I also found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!:faint It was quite the surprise! My brother's been dating his girlfriend for about 9-10 months (and kept it secret for 8). I guess my baby brother's growing up. Granted, he just turned 29, but when I look at him, I still see my kid brother. :lol My mom's all giddy and excited that her "baby's having a baby!" It's so cute!:manyheart

Congrats Auntie!! :cheer

Didn't do much yesterday. After homework I got a migraine. :(

Congratulations I see many baby things in your future and perhaps a shopping trip or two:devil

I also found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!:faint It was quite the surprise! :manyheart

:yayBabies are so much fun to crochet for! You can get a lot of itty-bitty baby projects done while you're waiting for them to make an appearance. So far I've made two hats and am on my second blanket, and my daughter still has more than 6 months of pregnancy to go. :hook

I planned on crocheting today. Really, I did. But I ended up working even longer than planned today (was scheduled for 10 hrs but worked more), then had a ton of running around to do after work. Then trying to figure out what's leaking THIS time on my lemon...errr... car. Then cooking dinner (for first time in a week).

I got some good sleep the past two nights, so I had thought I'd be able to crochet tonight. but NOOOO. Dad-in-law's blanket still sits there, 2 of 7 strips sewn together, still needing the border... and needs to be done by THIS Saturday!

But on a good note, I've spent the last hour researching cars, comparing prices, mpg, size (I don't want a tiny car, I'd like something somewhat similar in size to what I have now).

I've narrowed it down to the Chevrolet Cruze, Ford Fusion, and Scion xD. Leaning mostly toward the xD though, as it's the closest in size to what I have now, plus has good gas mileage and best price.

Now the next decision.... Barcelona Red, or Black Currant!

I was gone over the weekend. My scores were not earth shattering, but thanks to Sue's stashbusting tote I used up some random balls, and of course bought more yarn to make them with :rofl

My score ended up being -6 for the week which for me I'm sure is some kind of record...

I've almost finished a skein working on a shawl. After I get home from Zumba :elle tonight, I'll be a crocheting fool :crocheting Tomorrow night I HAVE to finish my presentation for school:compute, Saturday we are going zip lining and horseback riding :cowboy and Sunday, being Easter :rabbit, we will be at my parent's for a family day (hot dogs and burgers - yummy!!) So tonight is my last night to play with yarn for a few days. :(

Still standing still. The RHSS, Berry, made it around the blanket panel without running out. Tried to use more on a heart square, didn't like how it looked, frogged it. Will try again and mark the stitches that are revisited on following rounds (my count was off). Still will have some left over - maybe a snowflake square?

2011 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: +12

-Marzee

2011 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +12 (Bronze Medal 03/07/11)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2011 CAL

well almost had a skein used but I ran out of yarn so I went and used some yarn I had to match what I had then it turned out to be a big mess so I rolled the skein into a ball silly me thought I would tie two ends together not very smart the whole thing tangled and to cut some yarn so +1 for a ball of yarn.

Posting early. Working on organizing a garage sale for the American Cancer Society. So not much time for crocheting in the next week or so.

WTD=+2

Happy Easter!

:manyheart

Archived