FrLopLady +0

PBLKNP +0

Walker1021 +0

Greyhoundgrandma -1

CLLinda -2

Pineknott -3

Shoot The Moon ~~ BigPinkPolkaDot -23

:yay Silver Medal this week! :yay

I went looking for black :yarn and found an 1/2 finished Christmas stocking. I worked it on the bus/subway trip to Michaels to get eyes and pins. The :yarn was calling, but I was good, only got 1 skein black :yes (-2). Used 2 balls and rolled a skein down finishing the stocking (+3) :cheer.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 145

Ellie 13

I'm in trouble for this coming week. One of the girls in my charity group saw the hedge hogs I made for the kids at the infusion center. She said she had lots of fun fur lying around. The package has arrived at my PO Box and I am afraid to open it. :eek

I'm in trouble for this coming week. One of the girls in my charity group saw the hedge hogs I made for the kids at the infusion center. She said she had lots of fun fur lying around. The package has arrived at my PO Box and I am afraid to open it. :eek

I might save you (or we can car pool to the moon). I went to Joann's and HL today...14 skeins! :D

:turtle:vheart

I might save you (or we can car pool to the moon). I went to Joann's and HL today...14 skeins! :D

With as much yarn as she sent (I can see by the size of the unopened box), I bet I beat you. lol But I will have to go eyeball and nose shopping if all these furbabies want to see and breath. :rofl

Did hubby go with you?

With as much yarn as she sent (I can see by the size of the unopened box), I bet I beat you. lol But I will have to go eyeball and nose shopping if all these furbabies want to see and breath. :rofl

Did hubby go with you?

I have tons of ami eyes and noses. Come visit and pick them out. Ha ha, pick out a nose. :rofl

Of course he went. I get to use more coupons that way! :lol

Sue let the cat out of the bag. Yup, two packages arrived at my PO Box yesterday from my charity friends. They want me to make more hedge hogs for the kids at the cancer center. I got 2 skeins of yarn for the faces and 32 skeins of fun fur. But on a good note, the shawl is finished and the pounder is all gone!!! Watch out Mr Moon!! Here I come!!! :rofl

Sue let the cat out of the bag. Yup, two packages arrived at my PO Box yesterday from my charity friends. They want me to make more hedge hogs for the kids at the cancer center. I got 2 skeins of yarn for the faces and 32 skeins of fun fur. But on a good note, the shawl is finished and the pounder is all gone!!! Watch out Mr Moon!! Here I come!!! :rofl

And I don't even have time to go shopping this week!

Don't pack your bags just yet................:devil

Oh dear! I forgot about that... :lol

What did you forget Sue? Do you have more to claim on your score this week?????

Don't pack your bags just yet................:devil

Well, actually, I do have to pack my bags tonight because I am leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning. So I will post my score now and then you all can either aim to go higher or make sure you fly just under it. :rofl Guess I'll have to wait til I return to see who tried to out do me and if anyone did. :D

WTD = 66

What did you forget Sue? Do you have more to claim on your score this week?????

Tracey is sending me some yarn, but I don't have it yet so no change to my score...for now. :lol

Archived