2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I managed to get a couple more rows done on my baby blanket last night. I had hoped to get more done but I kept nodding off, guess I was more tired than I thought.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I managed to get a couple more rows done on my baby blanket last night. I had hoped to get more done but I kept nodding off, guess I was more tired than I thought.

I've done that too. Sometimes, you just need to give in and go to bed. But then again, when you are working on a project, you don't want to stop.

:manyheart

That's what I realized after I had bought it and the reason I haven't gotten around to trying anything yet. I think the color is "Easter Basket".

that is the color I ordered!! It is sooo cute. I love the Jaquards. I think I will try a crocheted baby surprise jacket to see how it does crocheted. If I don't like it I can always pull it out.

I will probably knit with it. I am knitting preemie hats for a local NICU unit, although I do occasionally crochet a little hat for the fun of it. I'm not sure how the self patterning will look with it crocheted...

I did a crochet hat with that I think. Will see if I can find the picture of it

I found a knitting pattern and I've made one whole hat and half a hat. Used up a skein of leftover yarn from my sweater.

I have to keep making hats and using up yarn.

I finished off 3 skeins today while working on my current project - a round ripple test pattern for a lady. :cheer Off to a good start for the week! :yay

WTD +6 (so far!!)

I'm working hard on my afghan project. :crocheting It's my last big crochet project for the year. I'll still be working on my premie blankets & such for my NICU holiday package. :hook

used up 4 balls of yarn in the last 2 days making squares and hexagons. I have to buy yarn this weekend to start my assistant's baby shower gift..I'm making her a crocheted onesie ;). Her due date is December 26th !! What a nice Christmas present for her and her husband...it is their first :c9

If I have the scoring right...I've finished off two balls of yarn for 2 points :) Working on squares and dolls and a blanket.....I'm a bit of the scrappy sort of girl and the balls worked in a few projects so...I used them till they were gone :)

finished a skein today making a hat and cowl. But then I found the pink pipsqueak yarn I needed to finish a baby afghan so -6 for that.

I'm now at a big fat ZERO for the week now. Starting a stash buster tote..haven't made one of those in awhile!

I can see the end of the pounder real soon. Mabye not this weekend because I have the grands, but early next week maybe???

Then I have to order more yarn for an aghan for a wedding present -wedding is in Feb. Trying to pre plan.

I'm now at a big fat ZERO for the week now. Starting a stash buster tote..haven't made one of those in awhile!

Sue :turtle helped me pick out some yarn for more stash busters on our last shopping trip. Guess they should be started soon too.

I'm off to a wedding this weekend, so I'm putting in my totals now.

I'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel with my endless afghan project, but I didn't use up a skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -13

Archived