2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of projects this week, but only finished up 3 balls on stashghan and crochet rug.

Completed:

Traci's washcloth and face scrubbie

Peggy's washcloth

Baby hat for charity, starting the booties tomorrow.

Totals: +3 WTD/+3 YTD

I probably should at least visit the moon considering the size of my stash right now. I'm re-organizing and so far I have 14 boxes and plastic tubs, and I'm still counting :devil

I just posted a pic of the set I made for my grandson, due in less than 3 months. Here's the link to the post --

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131401

Now back to your regularly scheduled stashbusting (or stashbuilding, for those so inclined).

Week to Date Scores

for 8/21/11

TCarra +10 Gold Medal Winner again this week!

dragonpuck +5 Silver Medal Winner!

CLLinda and cshort +4 tied for Bronze Medal Winner!

Using Up Yarn:

Ellie 13 +3

Shannart +3

MouseCLP +2

Holding Steady:

greyhoundgrandma 0

cris 0

PBLKNP0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

pineknott 0

Crafty Witch 0

krazycrocheter 0

New Yarn to Play with:

fc1123 -1

FrLopLady -9

yarn geek -19

Fiberfolly -37

And the winner again this week for "Shoot the Moon" is me, TurtleLvr with a total of -41! I'm still on the moon if you're looking for me. :lol:cheer

Let me know if I missed anyone.

:turtle:vheart

Oh my goodness! I'm totally surprised!!! Wow!... Well, don't anyone expect me to catch the gold next week. I'm working on a baby blanket that changes colors every two rows. It's gonna take me a while to get through a skein. (Besides, I really want someone else to get that high score before ya'll start boo-in' me!) :lookout

... I think I'll order some yarn this week :yarn... :scrachin

Hey Deb how is that new Joann's in Marysville? Does it have a bigger yarn dept than the old one by Jones & CO? I've wanted to check it out, but just never seem to get the time when i'm over there

Hey Deb how is that new Joann's in Marysville? Does it have a bigger yarn dept than the old one by Jones & CO? I've wanted to check it out, but just never seem to get the time when i'm over there

It's really nice and has LOTs of yarn. Way more than even our new Michaels.

It's really nice and has LOTs of yarn. Way more than even our new Michaels.

new Michaels???? oh great :eek:eek:eek:cheer:cheer:lol Pray tell where is it?? I feel a need to go visit my grandkids..bother I just saw them Saturday....:cheer:D

Finished another Christmas stocking, no :yarn used up though :(. I hope to get at least 1 point this week. I'm going to start on Halloween stuff tomorrow.

Ellie 13

Here's a simple Halloween pouch that I plan on making a few of. I'm changing the drawstring to black though.

JoAnn has 30% off all yarn (Web only) and free shipping on orders $40+.

You had to let us know, didn't you?:lol:lol:lol

:manyheart

new Michaels???? oh great :eek:eek:eek:cheer:cheer:lol Pray tell where is it?? I feel a need to go visit my grandkids..bother I just saw them Saturday....:cheer:D

Oh, it's over by the New Costco on the west side of the freeway. That part of Arlington now belongs to Marysville :D.

Archived