The Crochet 12 Days of Christmas

I was having trouble sleeping last night after too much caffiene. So I wrote this, lol.

:ctreeThe Crochet 12 Days of Christmas:ctree

On the first day of Christmas my hands crocheted this gift, an afghan for a kind Aunt.

:candycane

On the second day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, two ruffle scarves and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

:gift

On the third day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

:rud

On the fourth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the fifth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the sixth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the seventh day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, seven cozy scarves, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves, and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the eighth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, eight pairs of slippers, seven cozy scarves, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves, and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the ninth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, nine thick potholders, eight pairs of slippers, seven cozy scarves, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves, and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the tenth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, ten facial scrubbies, nine thick potholders, eight pairs of slippers, seven cozy scarves, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves, and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, eleven winter hats, ten facial scrubbies, nine thick potholders, eight pairs of slippers, seven cozy scarves, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves, and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my hands crocheted these gifts, twelve Advent ornaments, eleven winter hats, ten facial scrubbies, nine thick potholders, eight pairs of slippers, seven cozy scarves, six little dollies, FIVE AFGHAN SQUARES, four small snowmen, three shopping bags, two ruffle scarves and an afghan for a kind Aunt.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Archived