2011 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

Congrats to everyone who has lost! :yay:yay

Cat3crazy, sorry your cat is sick. Are you giving him Enalapril? I tried that with my cat and only two doses later and he was almost shut down, as in not moving, not eating, barely drinking and he developed a horrendous diarrhea.

I'm so sorry about your kitty Tia.

Enalapril is what the vet prescribed. He gets half a pill in the morning and another half in the evening. He seems to be responding very well except for the one incident. He is eating great (much better than before) and is getting around OK in spite of being blind.

It is so hard when they get older to know what is the right thing to do. I know he won't live forever but... The thought of loosing him is overwelming. Right now he is sitting on my lap purring with his head tucked under my arm.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gained .4 this week that makes a totaln of 2 pounds in 4 weeks...not happy. I am not sure what it is related to, doing the right amount of points for my weight and I am getting exercise. My daughter says I need a healthy dump, I think that at this point anything is possible.

Hello Again, Have not been here in a long time! # 1~~I have never been able to choose that ONE project :o) and have been carrying many pounds of fluid (Dr says probably around 15) and they can't figure out why so it has been hard to look realistically at my over-weightness!

I actually weigh 3 lbs. less then when we started this so all is not lost.

Trying to eat an apple a day, with cinnamon I do better! And also a grapefruit a day! And a protein drink with strawberries and sometime blueberries. If I am good and get these things done~~~This Can Be Do-Able :o)

Hi all, I havent been on a while. I am withing 1.4 of my old WW goal. I have lost 33.4 lbs since I started. I need to get to making my squares, but as usually joined another swap. I want to keep losing, and have decided to do the WW5K next month. I am training to run the walk.

Congrats to everyone's WL.

Be Blessed

Hi Kathy and Meegan, :hi good to hear from you!

I've been pretty down lately, haven't been this depressed in a while....trying hard to snap out of it. At least the taxes are finished, mostly, still need to do the state, we owe for both, so not fun.

Our mattress is killing my back, so not getting good sleep either. It's hard not having any pets. I want another one, then I don't, then I do....back and forth. I've got projects I need to get to people and I don't feel like doing them. :sigh

Hello Again, Have not been here in a long time! # 1~~I have never been able to choose that ONE project :o) and have been carrying many pounds of fluid (Dr says probably around 15) and they can't figure out why so it has been hard to look realistically at my over-weightness!

I actually weigh 3 lbs. less then when we started this so all is not lost.

Trying to eat an apple a day, with cinnamon I do better! And also a grapefruit a day! And a protein drink with strawberries and sometime blueberries. If I am good and get these things done~~~This Can Be Do-Able :o)

3 pounds is 3 pounds! :cheer I still haven't picked or started a project either. :blush

Hi all, I havent been on a while. I am withing 1.4 of my old WW goal. I have lost 33.4 lbs since I started. I need to get to making my squares, but as usually joined another swap. I want to keep losing, and have decided to do the WW5K next month. I am training to run the walk.

Congrats to everyone's WL.

Be Blessed

I'm doing the WW 5K, too. :D Congrats!! You're so close. I can't wait to hear that you're at goal! Lifetime member here you come. :yay

Hi Kathy and Meegan, :hi good to hear from you!

I've been pretty down lately, haven't been this depressed in a while....trying hard to snap out of it. At least the taxes are finished, mostly, still need to do the state, we owe for both, so not fun.

Our mattress is killing my back, so not getting good sleep either. It's hard not having any pets. I want another one, then I don't, then I do....back and forth. I've got projects I need to get to people and I don't feel like doing them. :sigh

I'm so sorry, Tia. :hug I would be a mess without my kitties. Hang in there as best possible. :manyheart

As usual, I forgot to post when I weighed in on Monday. I'm down another 2.2 pounds. That brings my total weight loss to 13.2 pounds in six weeks. I hit my 5% target. :clap Now, on to my next goal - 10%!!

I weighed in today at WW and finally lost those 2 pounds I had gained, now to lose some more, I am doing the WW 5K program too. I have already done 2 5K's this year and have another one scheduled for next weekend. I am looking at this one week at a time. I started the Commit to Fit and I am doing allright with ST so far. I was told by my WW leader to eat MORE!

Hi all,

Way to go angelfire on the 5Ks, I signed up for 2 in May and looking for others each month. I have lost the last 1.4#s and I am now back to my goal weight. I still want to lose another 5-10, but at least I pay myself not WW.

Hi all,

Way to go angelfire on the 5Ks, I signed up for 2 in May and looking for others each month. I have lost the last 1.4#s and I am now back to my goal weight. I still want to lose another 5-10, but at least I pay myself not WW.

That is awesome that you are back to goal woohoo. I have a feeling I will be back up as hubby brought home a choco extreme blizzard last night and I couldn't let it go to waste. We just stopped at the World's largest Culvers for my grandson. On the road again.

Hi everyone! I haven't checked in for awhile. I haven't been doing very well. Haven't exercised, not watching what I eat.:( Decided to weigh in yesterday after not doing it for a month. Exactly the same as one month ago!:cheerI don't know how, but I'm taking it! Stepped on the scale 3 times just to be sure.:yes I've lost 27.4 lbs. since I started. Not sure if I will lose any more, maybe just tone it up, but would like to go for 6.:blush Really need to get back on track though.

Tia~ I've been down lately too.:hug Hope things turn around for you soon. Life doesn't always go as smoothly as we would like it to.:(

Angelfire~ I have been wanting to try a 5K. Do you walk it or run it?

I mentioned before that my "first of the month weigh-in" actually takes place across several days, so I don't get fooled by any little normal up-and-down fluctuations. I stepped on the scale yesterday and was floored to see that I had lost 7 pounds in April--wow! That puts me at 25 pounds lost since I started in November, although much of that time I've just been coasting. I'm delighted, and hoping that I'll be able so wear a couple of too-tight articles of clothing soon.

Not sure what kind of goals to set for May...I know that after a sharp loss, the body sometimes has an adjustment period before losing more. I'm hoping for 5 pounds (I'd like more, but have to be realistic).

I'm way behind on making motifs--I'll try to catch those up in the next couple of weeks.

Congrats to those losers--and maintainers! It's always a relief to realize you haven't lost ground even when you haven't been doing well. That's happened to me a lot this winter. I'm so ready to move forward, though--I really, really want to get this weight off. Looking at an exercise plan that might suit me right now...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm just not losing right now for some reason and I've been depressed. So I'm not even really trying. I'll lurk and keep in touch from time to time and maybe later I can pick the weight loss thing back up. Hope you all have a good week!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm just not losing right now for some reason and I've been depressed. So I'm not even really trying. I'll lurk and keep in touch from time to time and maybe later I can pick the weight loss thing back up. Hope you all have a good week!

Sorry to hear that you've been depressed Tia. I hope that things get better for you soon. :hug

I haven't been watching my weight lately, just too much else to focus on. I wish the best of luck to everyone trying to lose weight. I'm just grateful that the weather is finally getting warm here. :yes

Tia - :hug

I'm down 4.6 pounds. That was a two week weight loss. I had a funeral on the day of my usual weigh in, so I skipped a week.

My total weight loss is up to 17.8 pounds now. I STILL don't know what kind of project I'm going to make. Nothing has struck my fancy.

Tia, Sorry to hear that you are in a hole. Hope you find the courage and strength to climb out. If it continues always seek help from others.

cat3crazy, with weightloss you have to be selfish and not feel guilty. If you are not happy, you cant be happy for others. Carve out time for YOU. I listen to the Fantasia song:I',m doing ME!" I have learned to say NO to food and to my family. I work fulltime, I am a wife and mother. I have my husband do some of the things around the house so I can exercise. I buy food that I need to eat, they can have their full fat versions, but the fat free are mine and DARE them to touch it.

I have reached my goal and below. I have lost a total of 36.8 pounds since Dec. I want to make it an even 40, but if my body still wants to give up some fat, I wont complain. I ran my first 5K last Sunday and may sign up for another nxt weekend. If I do, it'll be take-out for Sunday dinner. They wont starve. LOL

I have finished 2 swaps as a result and I am working on my third. I have charity square to make but they will be done with the swap leftovers.

Be Blessed

Meegan

I lost again last week, but right now I am up 4 pounds from then, not sure what is causing it, but not weighing in this week until friday as I have family issues out fo town that I am leaving for. Stress is definitely a weight gain cause regardless of statistics. i am not eating more, I am working out and still I gained. I will get past it, go forward and think about buying more yarn next week.

• 2 weeks later...

so it has been a busy crazy month for me but it's finally settling down....first we found out we were pregnant at almost 39 years of age when the doctors said in-vitro was our only chance, so after blood draws after blood draws and ultrasounds up the ying-yang (literally) it's a non-viable pregnancy. On top of that I started a new nurse management position that I know nothing about and both my bosses are new too! Yikes! I've been in hiding these last few weeks but life goes on and they have not fired me yet!

I am ready to get busy and finish off these few pounds and the few extra I've been sulking with. Jenny Craig says my BMI should be 23 with a weight of 147, nice round number. So That is almost 27 pounds :eek

Hi everyone! :hi

Just popping in to post my progress (how's that for alliteration?)!!

I weighed in last night and I'm down another 2.2 pounds. My total weight loss since 3/14/11 is 21.6 pounds! :cheer

I hope everyone is doing well.

Smith - :hug I've been thinking about you.

Tia - :hug I hope you're hanging in there.

nicole, are you doing the new WW? I can't believe you are down so much!! That is awesome! Have you went on a shopping spree yet??

Archived