2011 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

:blush So sorry I missed these posts!

nicole, are you doing the new WW? I can't believe you are down so much!! That is awesome! Have you went on a shopping spree yet??

Thank you! :D Yes, I'm doing the Points Plus program. I'm losing weight quicker than I did on the Points program.

I haven't gone shopping yet, but I need to really badly. My pants are practically falling off me. I still have a way to go so I'm only going to buy a few essentials. I'm trying to buy some new things every other size to cut down the cost.

Great job nicole. I am down 3.6 this week for a total of 42.6 lbs, since 12/4/10

Thank you and go you!!! :cheer

I weighed in last night and I'm down exactly 25 pounds. :clap

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woo hoo nicole. nice job.

I tried ww, and it was working until I started my midnights position. I work night 3 nights a week so I sleep weird hours and then when Im off I try to go back to "normal" sleep and eating. I couldnt keep track of when a day would start and end.

so now I am just trying to make smarter choices and eat less. I have lost a total of 22 lbs since september and am at my lowest weight in 13 years.

I didn't lose anything in May...didn't expect to, after a big loss in April (plus, I've been a little sloppy in my eating--not terrible, but not really what it ought to be, either). I haven't gained anything, and I've got a new exercise program to start (T-Tapp), so hoping for lost pounds and inches in June.

Gotta say...I'm not crocheting motifs. That project just isn't doing it for me.

• 1 month later...

Hi how is everyone?

I'm still struggling with getting back into losing weight. I can't seem to get motivated, or if I do it doesn't last longer than a day if that long. At least I'm maintaining, that's something.

It's been a hard year. I'll check in from time to time. Have a great day!

Hi how is everyone?

I'm still struggling with getting back into losing weight. I can't seem to get motivated, or if I do it doesn't last longer than a day if that long. At least I'm maintaining, that's something.

It's been a hard year. I'll check in from time to time. Have a great day!

Hi Tia, sorry to hear you are having hard times, will say a prayer for you:hug

I to am having a hard time getting on track. I keep gaining and losing the same 10 pounds! Last monday I was 295.6 which was GREAT I have not seen that number in over 3 years. then this morning I am back up to 305.2 :eek

there are times I just want to throw in the towel and say to Heck with it all.

But we keep going on:)

:manyheart:hug:hug

Hang in there Tia and sissie44. I'm at a stand still also. I haven't been weighing myself for several week but decided to do it just a little while ago. I'm a bit over what I was last time I weighed in but not too much. I haven't really been trying lately, just too much else going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I really appreciate everyone's prayers and well wishes.:2hug

Things have been looking up lately and a few days ago I started losing a bit again. I just hope this lasts. I almost didn't want to post in case I slid back into my hole tomorrow.

I still need to get back to exercising, but it's sooo hot!:sun The humidity is just awful, I stay sticky just sitting around in my air conditioned house.

Welcome to the new folks! :hug

I haven't given you all an update in a while. :blush

I'm down 31.6 pounds. :woo I have finally decided what I'm going to do for a project, too. :lol

I'm going to make this - http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/mandalay/mandalay_1.html

To start, for every 1 pound I lose, I'll be able to buy $1 worth of the yarn. So, 5 pounds gets me a skein. Technically, I would be able to buy all of the yarn now. I think I'm going to start from 30 pounds down and forward though. So, at 35 pounds, I could buy my first skein. When I get down to 65 pounds lost, I'll have all of the yarn I need. Then I'll break down the pattern for the last bit of weight I need to lose.

I love that tunic and this is just what I need to get motivated to make one.

Thanks everyone. :manyheart

Tia - For the yarn, I'm using the colors in the pattern except the blue I'm swapping out with a light green color Caron has. Green and purple are my favorite colors. This tunic should be perfect for me when I'm all skinny. :P

Way to go, Nicole. Glad to see things are looking up, Tia--and welcome to the new folks. I haven't posted in ages, but at my last weigh-in, I hit the 30 pounds lost marker. That was a nice milestone. My project hasn't motivated me AT ALL, however. I really don't like doing the same motif over and over. I may have to pay myself money for yarn and thread--that would be better, I think. :lol

Way to go, Nicole. Glad to see things are looking up, Tia--and welcome to the new folks. I haven't posted in ages, but at my last weigh-in, I hit the 30 pounds lost marker. That was a nice milestone. My project hasn't motivated me AT ALL, however. I really don't like doing the same motif over and over. I may have to pay myself money for yarn and thread--that would be better, I think. :lol

:cheer Go you! Paying yourself in yarn is a great idea. :yes

I've been good at exercising this week on my trike (indoors on the trainer). I did 3 miles on Tue. and 4.5 miles yesterday. My back is hurting me so I'll have to see if I can sit in the trike today.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! :hug I hope everyone is well.

Quick update -

I weighed in last night and I'm down another 2.4 pounds from last week. My total weight loss is 35.2. :cheer

:yay:yay Very Nice :yay:yay

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, quick update. I had bad stomach issues and back pain for three weeks. I'm feeling better now but needless to say I haven't been exercising. I hope to get back to exercising and losing weight soon.

Hi all, I know its been a while since my last post. Well, I regained my lifetime status and lost a grand total of 51.8 #S. I have completed eigh 5Ks and have a 4miler in 2weeks. I am also training for a 10K in Oct.

I havent crocheted anything for mayself, but have participated in seveal swaps on Ravelry. I hope to get back to making charity squares, but I have so many WIPS that I am using that as motivation not to snack.

Thank goodness for reruns of CSI, LAO, and NCIS on the weekends. I sit rewatch my shows and crochet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well wanted to check in. I am down 18 lbs. My first goal is 50. I'll have update after I reach it. But for now steps. So when I reach that I would like to do a shawl for myself. I havent found a pattern yet but will start looking when I reach 30 and the yarn when I hit 40. Cant wait!

Hope everyones doing well with their goals. Here the weather is changing and is now just perfect for outside walks or bike rides or other outside activites. :autumn

Archived