Hello everyone

Queenbee_hookster

:clap:c9 I am indeed on cloud nine. I am Queenbee Hookster and I am new on this site. This site is awesome and please give me a guided tour of this site. I'm so excited that I am making so many mistakes but I assure you all that time has a way of helping me through. I love to crochet and I have crocheting for many years and for now I am awed by all of you. Don't know you well but I am looking forward to being here for a long time to come by. :manyheart

Hi Queenbee-hooker,:hi

:welcome to Crochetville. This is a great :ghug .

Take your time and look around. There are places to ask questions, look for patterns, find original patterns and just to ask and answer questions that have nothing to do with crocheting and everything to do with you and us.

We have Show and Tell. In each group there is something to look at. Clothing,baby stuff, toys, afghans and anything else you can crochet.

As you get familiar with the forum, you will have lots of fun and at times lots of laughs. You will see that we are from all over the world.

We also have a section for swaps and charity.

So my advice is to sit in a comfortable chair, lean back and enjoy.:ccompute

Lots of fun and interesting people.:interest

So Hello from the :hot and:sun state of Florida.

:clap:c9 I am indeed on cloud nine. I am Queenbee Hookster and I am new on this site. This site is awesome and please give me a guided tour of this site. I'm so excited that I am making so many mistakes but I assure you all that time has a way of helping me through. I love to crochet and I have crocheting for many years and for now I am awed by all of you. Don't know you well but I am looking forward to being here for a long time to come by. :manyheart

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville!!!!:hug

Archived