Surprised dwarf wall decoration

UlrikeR

Hello everyone,

my red dragon inspired me to do more fairy-taly wall decorations. I intended to do a dwarf in a mine looking at a chunk of gold, but it was very hard to crochet anything even remotely like rock walls, so I went for him peeking out of a hole (and at his gold, of course) instead.

I might add a few details but it might go up on the wall as it is ;)

post-42826-135897594622_thumb.jpg

post-42826-135897594626_thumb.jpg

post-42826-135897594629_thumb.jpg

These are great. Have you ever considered writing the patterns for them? I would want them. I LOVED the red dragon.

Thanks, also to the others who commented :hug

I´m happy you like them! Unfortunately, I´m even more hopeless at writing patterns than I am at following them :( I´d be happy to send you more pics/details if you want to try and copy the dragon or the dwarf. Just let me know.

Unfortunately, I´m even more hopeless at writing patterns than I am at following them :( I´d be happy to send you more pics/details if you want to try and copy the dragon or the dwarf. Just let me know.

;)Maybe it's a good thing you aren't good at following patterns---you make up your own unique and wonderful creations!:hook

Writing a simple pattern is hard work, and I can't even imagine writing a pattern for such intricate pieces, it would be a herculean task.

When I look at your creations, I want to hear their stories, you've made them so intricate, they seem real.

Thank you! I´m honored you see it that way, especially because once upon a time (before I was a mother, that is...) my hobby was writing stories...I´ll do that again once our little whirlwind is a bit older :yes For now, I tell my stories via crochet ;)

Archived