Dishcloth Bouquet

Gardener

My sister in law really likes using crochet dishcloths, but she's a knitter. So I decided to make her a little gift of a few dishcloths. The pattern is the fireblossom dishcloth. I was hoping to find a mug that had the dishcloth colors in it, but no luck with that. The only plain colored ones I found were too cheap looking, so I ended up with a clear glass one.

post-6189-135897590333_thumb.jpg

post-6189-135897590337_thumb.jpg

ohhhhhhh nice bouquet!!! aren't these fun to do, i love it, i have kept several aside for "gifts" for those that show up around the holidays with goodies! thanks for sharing!OOOh, and I just bought 4 big mugs, with Christmas scenes on them too, hummmm, have to get busy again!

Dear Cindy yours look beautiful too... thank you for the link i went and printed it out as I like the way the flower looks...

I went to our dollar tree and they had clear wide mugs and i bought 6 of them to make them up to have for fast emergency gifts...

I just need to get to making them..

I will try this pattern you used tonight to see haw fast they work up for me...

Again you out did your self...

hugs

Lillibet

Just beautiful! What a wonderful gift! I'll have to make some for Christmas gifts. Thanks for the pattern link!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived