Ugly Blanket Cal

x3melissa3705

Here is mine so far. I didn't mean for it to be rainbow colors, but that's how it worked out. I wanted it bright colors. :rainbow We'll see how the rest works out. It's only 17 inches long so far. (I thought it might be closer to 2 feet, but it's not.. :()

post-20-13589758906_thumb.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's ghans are coming along beautifully. :cheer:manyheart:cheer

I decided to work on mine a bit tonight and am finally too tired so I had to stop. I would say I am about half done with it now. I ran out of my colors though, so I had to go pick up a different color because they no longer have the ones I am using. Now I am left with a what to do situation. I decided I will use this one color and crochet the same amount of rows on each side 9top & bottom) until it is big enough. :yes Hopefully it will work without looking too horrible.

Well, I am off for the night......nighty-night. :manyheart

Here is mine so far. I didn't mean for it to be rainbow colors, but that's how it worked out. I wanted it bright colors. :rainbow We'll see how the rest works out. It's only 17 inches long so far. (I thought it might be closer to 2 feet, but it's not.. :()

I actually like that it's coming out rainbow :). I think it looks awesome :clap.

I took a picture of it on my bed. I was just curious how big it is.. :P It hangs down farther than our comforter does! (On both sides, too.) (The Ugly Blanket on my Ugly Comforter...:lol)

post-20-135897590117_thumb.jpg

Mine's just a bit further than yours. I had to slow down =-[ because of work but I LOVE the rainbow. It's looks great

Everyone's ghans are coming along beautifully. :cheer:manyheart:cheer

I decided to work on mine a bit tonight and am finally too tired so I had to stop. I would say I am about half done with it now. I ran out of my colors though, so I had to go pick up a different color because they no longer have the ones I am using. Now I am left with a what to do situation. I decided I will use this one color and crochet the same amount of rows on each side 9top & bottom) until it is big enough. :yes Hopefully it will work without looking too horrible.

Well, I am off for the night......nighty-night. :manyheart

lol can't wait to see pics

I took a picture of it on my bed. I was just curious how big it is.. :P It hangs down farther than our comforter does! (On both sides, too.) (The Ugly Blanket on my Ugly Comforter...:lol)

It really looks amazing!! I love it!!!

That was us, since we moved in August. :angry Can't wait to see pics. I worked on mine some more, but I hurt my hand (crocheting too much?), then I cleaned our bathroom on top of it. :blush So I haven't worked on it yet today..

I got to start mine last night! Worked on it again today while the A/C guy was working (go figure - an A/C out in Texas! :blush). Managed to get 6 rows done so far!

I've managed to get a few more rows done on mine but I can't take pics atm because my fiance has the phone right now. I might not be able to work on it much today because my fiance is really sick and I have no idea what's wrong with him. He hardly ever gets sick and even when he does he doesn't stay sick for long so I'm a bit concerned :(. The good news is because I'm making mine a lapghan I should have it done soon :). Looking forward to seeing more pics ^_^ and I hope you all are having a good day.

This blanket is going SUPER quick and it's coming out much better than the 2SUB was! I think the combination of changing colors more often and the third strand is making a big difference. In this pic there are 16 rows finished...

post-33588-13589759083_thumb.jpg

I like the colors in yours. :)

This blanket is going SUPER quick and it's coming out much better than the 2SUB was! I think the combination of changing colors more often and the third strand is making a big difference. In this pic there are 16 rows finished...

:cheer It looks great!!! I know it goes by so quick!!

X3Mellissa, What size hook did you use? Its a white hook I think Is it a (P) ?

I am useing a Q it's the fat blue plastic one from Wally World. :lol It will work with a P though. I would just grab the biggest hook ya got and go at it. lol

I've managed to get a few more rows done on mine but I can't take pics atm because my fiance has the phone right now. I might not be able to work on it much today because my fiance is really sick and I have no idea what's wrong with him. He hardly ever gets sick and even when he does he doesn't stay sick for long so I'm a bit concerned :(. The good news is because I'm making mine a lapghan I should have it done soon :). Looking forward to seeing more pics ^_^ and I hope you all are having a good day.

I can't wait to see it!! I hope James feels better :hug I miss you tons! Kiss the boys from Aunt Missa, tell mom & Tera hi. :lol

I can't wait to see it!! I hope James feels better :hug I miss you tons! Kiss the boys from Aunt Missa, tell mom & Tera hi. :lol

I actually did get a chance to work on it some but not much. After his na earlier today he is feeling much better but still down a little. Anyhoo here's a pic of it so far. I believe there are like 6 or 8 more rows since last time.

post-38400-135897590902_thumb.jpg

I actually did get a chance to work on it some but not much. After his na earlier today he is feeling much better but still down a little. Anyhoo here's a pic of it so far. I believe there are like 6 or 8 more rows since last time.

:cheer:cheer Glad he's feeling better. It's looking good!!

:cheer:cheer Glad he's feeling better. It's looking good!!

I'm just loving this blanket and when I get done with this one and a few other of my projects I'm going to start one of these for me and James. Hopefully I'll remember to make it much bigger next time lol.

Happy to hear he's feeling better! The blanket looks great!

It's looking great. :hook

Got more done on my blanket last night! I'm up to 32 rows now. I'm loving the 3SUB so much more than the 2SUB. It's getting hot to work under, though! We finally get a cooler night last night, so that helped

It's been in the high 30s at night and the low to mid 40s during the day. So I'm all for the blanket being right on my lap.. lol

Archived