First toys and houses for dogs and cats

muyimei

This is the first time I do somthing for pets. Next time, I may try pets' clothing:lol

Enjoy your time here!

I'm sorry but I don't have a pattern. I like crochet without pattern. The important thing for me is the structure. You can choose any stich pattern after you know the structure. For the little house, the bottom is a round shaped base. Start from the center, keep adding stiches each row, and try to crochet it flat to the size a little bigger for your pet, and the don't add stiches just keep the numbers of stiches. Now you can change new style stiches or color of yarn. Crochet to about 25-30 cm high. (The procedure above is like making a big cap.) Last step, to bend the height part to sew it onto the bottom and stuffed with PP cotton to form a round fence and pillow for the pet. Ok, finish! If anything unclear when you do, just leave me message, I'd be glad to help.

For the rabit hat, first crochet a normal hat, then two ears and sew on, then round cheeks stuffed and sew them on. You can sew two red or black buttons as the eys and finally the nose.

As to the fish bone, crochet the head like a bell, then stuff and sew to eages. Crochet 7 columns, one big and long, and 6 shorts, stuff or not as you like, sew togther to form a fish. Start from the end of the big and long column to crochet the tail, add two small tail in different direction to form the shape of tail. Finally sew the eyes.

I'm sorry but I may not good as such description in English. I'd like to share with you, but I just don't know how to. If anything unclear, please feel free to contact me. Just leave me messages, I'll reply as soon as I see. Have fun!

post-14298-135897584696_thumb.jpg

post-14298-135897584699_thumb.jpg

post-14298-135897584702_thumb.jpg

Love that little bed! Do you have a pattern for it? I think my new puppy would fit nicely in there! I have dog beds everywhere but can always use one more! :) Love my pups!

The fish toy is really cute and so is the rabbit hat. Perfect to turn you puppy into an Easter Pet. I am betting mine would love a tug of wart with the fish bones.

Muyimei Your puppy & your work are just darling :)

Love that little bed! Do you have a pattern for it? I think my new puppy would fit nicely in there! I have dog beds everywhere but can always use one more! :) Love my pups!

The fish toy is really cute and so is the rabbit hat. Perfect to turn you puppy into an Easter Pet. I am betting mine would love a tug of wart with the fish bones.

From what I read she said she doesn't use patterns she did sort of explain in her post how she made everything though ;)

What an adorable bed and the fish toys are awesome!! OMG.............your pup is soooooo cute!!

I think you did a wonderful job explaining how you made the bed and toys!!

Great job!!:clap :clap

• 1 month later...

Archived