Turtles TLC will live on! Just a little differently!

Well Bless your pea-picking li'l heart! How wonderful this world is with people like you that are so profoundly generous!. Brings tears to my eyes.

You gals are just too sweet! :hug

and how much fabric for these? need to know how much to buy for a bribe...

1/2 yard of each fabric (outside and lining), then 1/2 yard of interfacing and 1 1/2 yard of nylon strapping. :)

:turtle:vheart

Dear Sue :

My heart was sadden when i read you wouldnt do the crochet bags any more but then when i saw them lovely totes you sew how beautiful they are too...

I love them... and I will again be in hope of ever receiving one from you..

You are a kind person with a big heart of giving and I know it must have made you feel bad not ever doing a bag roak again and there it was a light bulb hit ya and whala....

Thak you for your labor of love...

By the ways where did you get that lovely tote pattern?

hugs

Lillibet

Bribes, bribes... hmmmm... I have a turtle magnet! :lol I am sure you have several of those though. :P

I love the new bags and I know how you feel. :hug

Magnets?? Your supose to bribe her with REAL turtles.. :blush ooo did i say that

Magnets?? Your supose to bribe her with REAL turtles.. :blush ooo did i say that

There's a Florida cooter at work they're trying to convince me to take home (and she's a big girl). I don't want to do large aquatics, so tortoises only. :rofl

I am glad to hear you have thought of a way you can continue doing something you love to do (make and giveaway totes) while pursuing an education so you can work in a field that you love. Its nice to know that there will be many more members to Turtlelvr's Tote Bag Club.

Hi Sue, I think your totes are really cute. Most of us would love to own one.

I agree about this being a stress reliever for you. Using your mind to be creative is just the thing to let everything else float away.

Hmmm, do turtles or tortoises count as something liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous?? :lol

Hmmm, yesterday I had my hand all bruised up by a sea turtle beating me with their flipper and shirt covered in poo from a gopher tortoise...potentially hazardous! :rofl

;) I agree with lilygirl -

the denim is so nice - and timeless combo - the denim & red bandana - it always is in style and looks good together!;)

Yes, timeless combo! Plus now the bandana fabric comes in a variety of colors, blue, pink, purple, etc. :)

Today I'm going to at least cut out the fabric. And hopefully sew it, but not 100% sure about that.

Cool Beans! Hope you get to sew!

:yayPurple bandana???? That's the bomb!:clap

Never knew there were so many colors!

The red is so classic and nice but anything purple I am always drawn to as well:)

Archived