Tote and hook case

TurtleLvr

Thanks! Mom has already put in her "order" for a couple! :lol

Those are really nice Sue...I love the fabric you chose - esp. the lining in the bag :manyheart

Funny thing is the lining and the main fabric on the case are the same. :think The lining came out blue in the picture. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thanks!

Your swap partner must be beyond happy. :hook What a nice set.

If you're taking orders, please place me in line behind your mum! :devil

:lol I'm actually thinking of making more for RAOKs. :)

I can confirm without a doubt that her Partner was OVER the MOON!!:c9

The kitchen items were adorable and I love them but the tote and hook case are amazing!! I even brought them to work with me so all my co-workers and be envious!!

:hug Sue, and thank you so much!!

Thanks everyone!

I can confirm without a doubt that her Partner was OVER the MOON!!:c9

The kitchen items were adorable and I love them but the tote and hook case are amazing!! I even brought them to work with me so all my co-workers and be envious!!

:hug Sue, and thank you so much!!

You're lucky it made it to you cause as you know that ol' lady was trying to steal it! :lol:hug

Your projects are really beautiful - are you sure you are a beginner!!!! ;)

:lol

I love that tote!!!

is there a pattern for it?

:heart

:mug

I got the pattern at Joann's (I think they're on sale this week for $1.99 each). Its Simplicity #4535. There are 4 totes and a floor mat in the pattern.

Thanks everyone!

You're lucky it made it to you cause as you know that ol' lady was trying to steal it! :lol:hug

:lol

I got the pattern at Joann's (I think they're on sale this week for $1.99 each). Its Simplicity #4535. There are 4 totes and a floor mat in the pattern. You ROCK!!!! thanks so much! Seems like such a nice size tote!!! And I love how it was such a neat addition to your swap gift! I would love to make a few for gifts myself! Thanks again for the info!

:hug :hug :hug

You ROCK!!!! thanks so much! Seems like such a nice size tote!!! And I love how it was such a neat addition to your swap gift! I would love to make a few for gifts myself! Thanks again for the info!

:hug :hug :hug

Its a nice little tote with 2 pockets on the outside. It only took me a couple hours to make. Well, not including the hour I spent attempting to make the handles then throwing them across the room. I grabbed my nylon strapping to make them instead. :rofl There's one very similry, but a little bigger in the pattern too. :hug

Its a nice little tote with 2 pockets on the outside. It only took me a couple hours to make. NICE.... so it works up fairly quick! I like that!! Well, not including the hour I spent attempting to make the handles then throwing them across the room. OMGoodness....... :rofl I grabbed my nylon strapping to make them instead. :rofl There's one very similry, but a little bigger in the pattern too. :hug

Archived