I'm a newbie :)

Sarah

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to be here. :yay I am 26 and have been crocheting for about 7 years. I first learned when I was about 9, but gave up quickly because I just didn't have patience back then. I picked up crocheting again later in life in an effort to focus on something else while attempting to quit smoking. Luckily, only my addiction to yarn still exists. :) I look forward to meeting many new people!

Bonjour Sarah!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Welcome! I started crocheting very young also and dropped it. I've been a crochet addict for about 10 years now (i'll be 30 in Nov). It's such a wonderful hobby and it's nice to see it's reaching younger and younger people. You'll have a wonderful time here, everyone is great! :manyheart

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to be here. :yay I am 26 and have been crocheting for about 7 years. I first learned when I was about 9, but gave up quickly because I just didn't have patience back then. I picked up crocheting again later in life in an effort to focus on something else while attempting to quit smoking. Luckily, only my addiction to yarn still exists. :) I look forward to meeting many new people!

:welcome to Crochetville, Sarah!! I love your name. In fact that is my dd's name too! Congrats on your quiting smoking. There is no recovery for yarn addiction but its an addiction that is healthy! Glad you joined us.

Thanks for the warm welcome, you are all so great! :clap I know I am going to like it here, I am having a great time so far! :cheer

Archived